Social Media Specialist
Who we are
We simplify wealth creation. Founded in 2014 in Vienna, Austria by Eric Demuth, Paul Klanschek and Christian Trummer, we’re here to help people trust themselves enough to build their financial freedom — for now and the future. Our user-friendly, trade-everything platform empowers both first-time investors and seasoned experts to invest in the cryptocurrencies, crypto indices, stocks*, precious metals and commodities* they want — with any sized budget, 24/7. Our global team works across different cultures and time zones, bringing our products to more than 4 million customers, making us one of Europe’s safest and most secure platforms that powers modern investing.
Headquartered in Austria but operating across Europe, our products are built by fast-moving, talented, “roll-up-your-sleeves-and-make-it-happen” kind of people. It’s these diverse perspectives and innovative minds operating as ONE TEAM that keep Bitpanda at the cutting edge of our industry. So if you’re someone who thinks big, moves fast and wants to make an impact right from day one, then get ready to join our industry-changing team. Let’s go!
About the role
As a Social Media Specialist, you will be responsible for conceptualising and executing high-quality social media initiatives. You will work closely with the Social Media Lead and other key stakeholders for driving all our existing social media channels forward and trying out new ideas on both existing and emerging platforms. You are driven by a deep passion for, understanding of and relentless drive around social media platforms. As a highly motivated team player, you will work closely with other in-house specialists such as designers, copywriters and performance marketers, as well as top notch marketing agencies.
What you’ll do
- Conceptualise and execute highly-relevant social media initiatives across X, Instagram, LinkedIn, Meta, TikTok and more;
- Create compelling content for different social media platforms, from writing design briefs to crafting engaging copy aligned with the global brand positioning and our tone of voice;
- Keep an eye on emerging trends and turn them into highly-effective content for our social media channels;
- Work with industry-leading influencers and agencies to bring our social media presence to the next level;
- Proactively and constantly support market teams as an expert in your field.
Who you are
- At least 1 year of experience managing a social media account;
- Deep knowledge, passion and drive for creating exceptional social media ideas, strategies (experience with cryptocurrencies, precious metals, stocks, ETFs and topics related to investing is not a must but a plus);
- Structured approach to work and excellent time management;
- Fast-paced, resilient and open to change in a rapidly growing global business that requires creativity, fast learning and out of the box thinking;
- Exceptional writing skills in English and German are required (more languages are a plus).
What’s in it for you
- Hybrid-working model with 60-Work From Anywhere days
- Competitive total compensation package including participation in our stock option plan
- Market-leading benefits programs and policies shaped by our flexibility-first philosophy
- Exclusive premiums when trading on Bitpanda
- Company-wide and team events — both in-person and virtually!
- Bitpanda swag to keep you living the brand
And, above all, the opportunity to learn and grow as part of Bitpanda’s incredible journey towards being Europe’s future #1 investment platform.
Bitpanda is committed to fostering a fair and equal environment based on trust and mutual respect. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is paramount to our success and we are committed to building a team that represents a wide variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.