Who we are
We simplify wealth creation. Founded in 2014 in Vienna, Austria by Eric Demuth, Paul Klanschek and Christian Trummer, we’re here to help people trust themselves enough to build their financial freedom — for now and the future. Our user-friendly, trade-everything platform empowers both first-time investors and seasoned experts to invest in the cryptocurrencies, crypto indices, stocks*, precious metals and commodities* they want — with any sized budget, 24/7. Our global team works across different cultures and time zones, bringing our products to more than 4 million customers, making us one of Europe’s safest and most secure platforms that powers modern investing.
Headquartered in Austria but operating across Europe, our products are built by fast-moving, talented, “roll-up-your-sleeves-and-make-it-happen” kind of people. It’s these diverse perspectives and innovative minds operating as ONE TEAM that keep Bitpanda at the cutting edge of our industry. So if you’re someone who thinks big, moves fast and wants to make an impact right from day one, then get ready to join our industry-changing team. Let’s go!
As a Finance & Accounting Intern, you will gain experience in supporting our Accounting and wider finance team with their daily work. You will be introduced to different kinds of tasks regarding accounting and will get a great overview of our business.
What you’ll do
- Get introduced to different kinds of tasks regarding daily accounting
- Actively support monthly/quarterly/yearly closing tasks
- Actively participate in daily accounting tasks, including invoice recognition and vendor reconciliation
- Actively support ongoing improvement projects in cooperation with other departments
- Support our finance and procurement teams with day to day activities and projects
Who you are
- Working towards a degree with a specialisation in Business Administration, Accounting or Finance
- General understanding of the principles of accounting
- Basic knowledge of local GAAP, IFRS and VAT law
- Strong analytical skills, highly motivated and a great team player
- Proficiency in English, fluency in German to a B1 level is required
What’s in it for you
- Hybrid-working model with 60-Work From Anywhere days
- Competitive total compensation package including participation in our stock option plan
- Market-leading benefits programs and policies shaped by our flexibility-first philosophy
- Exclusive premiums when trading on Bitpanda
- Company-wide and team events — both in-person and virtually!
- Bitpanda swag to keep you living the brand
And, above all, the opportunity to learn and grow as part of Bitpanda’s incredible journey towards being Europe’s future #1 investment platform.
Bitpanda is committed to fostering a fair and equal environment based on trust and mutual respect. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is paramount to our success and we are committed to building a team that represents a wide variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.