Facility Management Coordinator
Who we are
We simplify wealth creation. Founded in 2014 in Vienna, Austria by Eric Demuth, Paul Klanschek and Christian Trummer, we’re here to help people trust themselves enough to build their financial freedom — for now and the future. Our user-friendly, trade-everything platform empowers both first-time investors and seasoned experts to invest in the cryptocurrencies, crypto indices, stocks*, precious metals and commodities* they want — with any sized budget, 24/7. Our global team works across different cultures and time zones, bringing our products to more than 4 million customers, making us one of Europe’s safest and most secure platforms that powers modern investing.
Headquartered in Austria but operating across Europe, our products are built by fast-moving, talented, “roll-up-your-sleeves-and-make-it-happen” kind of people. It’s these diverse perspectives and innovative minds operating as ONE TEAM that keep Bitpanda at the cutting edge of our industry. So if you’re someone who thinks big, moves fast and wants to make an impact right from day one, then get ready to join our industry-changing team. Let’s go!
What you'll do:
- Coordinate all facility related operations such as maintenance, repair und upkeeping in all bitpanda premises
- Vendor management; build a relationship with all workplace related vendors , negotiate contracts, contribute to RPFs, ensure all SLAs are met, take care of quality management
- H&S liaise with vendors to ensure a legal compliant office environment,
- Security ensure physical security perimeter is maintained in all offices
- Replace workplace manager during absence
- Support workplace related projects
- Administration ensure a consistent documentation and administration of all facility related topics (area management, key performance indicators, archiving, documentation, reporting, budget follow up, etc.
Who you are:
- You are hands-on, detailed oriented with a passion for improving the workplace, with a service oriented mind-set.
- You are fluent in German and English.
- The role is in-office based, you are able to commute to our HQ workplace on a daily basis.
- You have at least 5 years professional experience in relevant roles.
What’s in it for you
- Hybrid-working model with 60-Work From Anywhere days
- Competitive total compensation package including participation in our stock option plan
- Market-leading benefits programs and policies shaped by our flexibility-first philosophy
- Exclusive premiums when trading on Bitpanda
- Company-wide and team events — both in-person and virtually!
- Bitpanda swag to keep you living the brand
And, above all, the opportunity to learn and grow as part of Bitpanda’s incredible journey towards being Europe’s future #1 investment platform.
Bitpanda is committed to fostering a fair and equal environment based on trust and mutual respect. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is paramount to our success and we are committed to building a team that represents a wide variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.