Intern, Digital Assets and Reconciliation
Who we are
We simplify wealth creation. Founded in 2014 in Vienna, Austria by Eric Demuth, Paul Klanschek and Christian Trummer, we’re here to help people trust themselves enough to build their financial freedom — for now and the future. Our user-friendly, trade-everything platform empowers both first-time investors and seasoned experts to invest in the cryptocurrencies, crypto indices, stocks*, precious metals and commodities* they want — with any sized budget, 24/7. Our global team works across different cultures and time zones, bringing our products to more than 4 million customers, making us one of Europe’s safest and most secure platforms that powers modern investing.
Headquartered in Austria but operating across Europe, our products are built by fast-moving, talented, “roll-up-your-sleeves-and-make-it-happen” kind of people. It’s these diverse perspectives and innovative minds operating as ONE TEAM that keep Bitpanda at the cutting edge of our industry. So if you’re someone who thinks big, moves fast and wants to make an impact right from day one, then get ready to join our industry-changing team. Let’s go!
Your mission as our Digital Assets & Reconciliation Intern is dedicated to optimising trade data integrity. You will drive reconciliation across diverse systems, swiftly resolving discrepancies, and proactively shaping asset offerings. Communicate seamlessly with internal teams and external partners, establishing efficient workflows and continuously enhancing reconciliation processes for heightened efficiency and accuracy.
What you'll do:
- Compare and reconcile trade data across internal and external systems, including custodians and trading partners
- Investigate and resolve discrepancies in trade settlements and escalate exceptions or issues promptly
- Contribute to shaping and maintaining the asset-offering
- Communicate effectively with internal teams, custodians, and trading partners
- Establish efficient workflows, implement best practices, generate reports and continuously improve reconciliation processes to enhance efficiency and accuracy
Who you are:
- Pursuing/completed a Bachelor's/Master's in Finance, Economics, Accounting, Computer Science, Data Science, Engineering, or related field with a strong academic record
- Demonstrated passion for Financial and Crypto markets; previous internships in banking, brokerage, or financial services are a plus
- Advanced analytical and quantitative skills, proficient in Google Sheets/Microsoft Excel and Google Slides/PowerPoint
- Coding skills in Python and SQL are valued, but not mandatory
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work in teams, proactive, self-motivated, and committed to continuous improvement
What’s in it for you
- Hybrid-working model with 60-Work From Anywhere days
- Competitive total compensation package including participation in our stock option plan
- Market-leading benefits programs and policies shaped by our flexibility-first philosophy
- Exclusive premiums when trading on Bitpanda
- Company-wide and team events — both in-person and virtually!
- Bitpanda swag to keep you living the brand
And, above all, the opportunity to learn and grow as part of Bitpanda’s incredible journey towards being Europe’s future #1 investment platform.
Bitpanda is committed to fostering a fair and equal environment based on trust and mutual respect. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is paramount to our success and we are committed to building a team that represents a wide variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.