Product Marketing Expert
Highline offers a smarter way to pay and get paid. Through Highline’s intelligent payment network, consumers are able to make payments directly from their paycheck, and now have access to lower cost credit, easier credit approvals and faster loan repayments that minimize interest. This better, automated payment experience ensures on-time bill payment without the hassle of managing a bank account balance or fear of overdraft fees.
Billers and lenders benefit from a more reliable payment method, a lower cost payment alternative and penalty free payments. We believe everyone should keep more of their money and that’s why we’ve built Pay by Paycheck, the first of many products to come from Highline.
Founded by a team with deep fintech, payment, financial services and payroll-linked product experience, Highline is changing the way consumers pay and companies get paid. We are backed by top tier VCs: Foundation Capital, Costanoa Ventures, and Jump Capital.
Come join our exceptional team to build the future of payments - a smarter way to pay and get paid for everyone. What are you waiting for?
What you’ll be doing
We’re looking for an outstanding Product Marketing Expert and writer to clearly convey the story of our products and their benefits across all of our network participants: consumers, businesses and strategic partners. This includes marketing strategy, planning and execution. This role is ideal for an individual with a strong product marketing background that would also like to expand into corporate communications and channel marketing. This position reports directly to the SVP Head of Product and Marketing.
You’ll work with a highly skilled and motivated group of product-focused individuals, intent on delivering the best experience possible for our clients. The ideal candidate will have a background in B2B2C marketing accompanied by samples of high-quality content from previous technology products and features, preferably in the fintech domain. In this role, you will:
- Act as the conduit between product and sales to align marketing strategy and messaging
- Create content to convey benefits and advantages of products to all audiences through sales enablement materials and artifacts including product collateral, pitch decks, videos, social media, blog posts, website and other mediums
- Develop content to create product demand and generate sales leads
- Event planning, coordination and execution for conferences and prospecting events
- Own product and feature go-to-market with relevant product content creation and execution
- Support creation of overall content strategy and editorial calendar across relevant media outlets
- Manage marketing vendor relationships and projects
What we are looking for
- 5+ years marketing experience
- Experience at a fast-growing startup
- Experience in related industries highly preferred: payments, payroll, lending
- Degree in marketing
- Strong project management skills
- Outcome driven, strategic thinker and problem solver with a strong bias for action
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and add value immediately in a fast-paced environment
- Entrepreneurial spirit: Self-starter who thrives in a fast paced environment, deals well with ambiguity and focuses on driving impact
- Persuasive communicator, with excellent verbal and written communication skills, capable of presenting complex topics in a way that addresses specific audiences
- Join a global team on a mission to revolutionize how people pay bills and access credit
- Backed by top-tier VCs Foundation Capital, Costanoa Ventures, and Jump Capital
- Mold the culture and journey of a high growth startup
- Have space, autonomy, and resources to do your best work
- Competitive compensation package
- All employees receive equity
- Flexible PTO (office closed 2 weeks in the year plus extra time off)
- Parental leave policy in place
- Medical, vision and dental insurance
- MacBook/PC laptop provided
- Budget for further education/training
- Remote-first culture
Highline is a diverse and inclusive company committed to growing a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, pregnancy status, or veteran status.
* No external recruitment agencies please.