Infrastructure Engineer, Security
Highline offers a smarter way to pay and get paid. Through Highline’s intelligent payment network, consumers are able to make payments directly from their paycheck, and now have access to lower cost credit, easier credit approvals and faster loan repayments that minimize interest. This better, automated payment experience ensures on-time bill payment without the hassle of managing a bank account balance or fear of overdraft fees.
Billers and lenders benefit from a more reliable payment method, a lower cost payment alternative and penalty free payments. We believe everyone should keep more of their money and that’s why we’ve built Pay by Paycheck, the first of many products to come from Highline.
Founded by a team with deep fintech, payment, financial services and payroll-linked product experience, Highline is changing the way consumers pay and companies get paid. We are backed by top tier VCs: Foundation Capital, Costanoa Ventures, and Jump Capital.
Come join our exceptional team to build the future of payments- a smarter way to pay and get paid for everyone. What are you waiting for?
What you’ll be doing
As a Senior Sales Executive, you will be responsible for cultivating new business in a defined territory. More specifically, you'll be generating sales from Billing Platforms and financial institutions that recognize Innovation in the way they lend and accept payments from consumers. Working alongside our Partnerships team you will develop and deliver on your territory plan by identifying, cultivating, and building relationships with key stakeholders and decision-makers.
You'll join a team experiencing hyper-growth over the past year. We are looking for someone who is forward-thinking and a self-starter to contribute to our fast-growing Company.
- Cultivate new business within a market segment
- Manage all aspects of the sales process while building and managing relationships with key stakeholders at prospective clients
- Work closely with the Partnerships, Marketing and Product teams to create, prospect, and execute on a territory sales plan
- Run complex deals and lead prospects through the acquisition process including business case development, due diligence and contract negotiations
- Build strong internal partnerships to create and deliver product demonstrations, compelling sales presentations, and budgetary proposals
- Develop a strong understanding of the Highline solution, the consumer lending space, and prospective clients’ requirements
- Partner closely with Product, Project Management, Engineering, and Marketing to create an awesome client experience
What we are looking for
- 5+ years of fintech enterprise level SaaS sales experience
- Strong track record of closing long (3-12 months) and complex, high-value deals with specific expertise selling to fintech companies and financial institutions
- Experience selling lending and/or banking technology; consumer lending experience
- Strong ability to articulate contractual, technical, and financial value points to prospects, including executives
- Experience identifying C-suite decision makers and cultivating strong relationships
- Track record of negotiating, structuring, and executing complex agreements
- Prior experience leading cross-functional teams through large deal close processes
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Self-Starter; ability to work remotely and independently while meeting and exceeding sales and revenue goals
- Adaptable to change and working in a fast-growing environment
- Ability to travel nationally as needed, up to 25%-50%
- Join a global team on a mission to revolutionize how people pay bills and access credit
- Support the culture and journey of a high growth Company
- Have space, autonomy, and resources to do your best work
- Competitive compensation package
- All employees receive equity
- Flexible PTO (office closed 2 weeks in the year plus extra time off)
- Medical, vision and dental insurance
- MacBook/PC laptop provided
- Budget for further education/training
- Parental leave policy in place
- Remote-first culture
- Backed by top-tier VCs Foundation Capital, Costanoa Ventures, and Jump Capital
Highline is a diverse and inclusive company committed to growing a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, pregnancy status, or veteran status.
* No external recruitment agencies please.
Something looks off?