Customer Success Manager REMOTE
Customer Service, Sales & Business Development
Boston, MA, USA
Posted on Saturday, February 12, 2022
About Indico Data
Historically companies have had to choose between speed or accuracy in their intake decisions. That’s a problem because the inability to quickly intake documents in any format and accurately make decisions, inhibits your growth and frustrates your customers.
Choose speed over accuracy and you risk making poor, inaccurate decisions which can increase your loss ratio and lead to noncompliance. Choose accuracy overspeed and you risk losing out to more nimble competitors, frustrating your customers and missing out on new business entirely – this is the intake dilemma.
With Indico Data, you no longer have to choose. Indico Data resolves these major intake issues for document-intensive industries by automating intake workflows for even the most unstructured document types, freeing experts from tedious, manual tasks, allowing them to deliver more business value.
With Indico Data, businesses can now:
- Automate the intake and processing of all documents
- Reduce the cycle time and cost of their intake process
- Increase customer satisfaction and profitability through better intake decisions
Indico is the intelligent intake solution automating critical middle office workflows across insurance, banking, real estate and healthcare driving better decisions with better data.
About the Position
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to help maintain and grow Indico existing business within the Indico Customer portfolio, reporting to our Sr. Director of Customer Success. While still an early-stage company, we have gained momentum in attracting and retaining customers from the Fortune 1000 in the Financial Services and Insurance Markets. The explosive interest in artificial intelligence combined with the rapid growth in enterprise automation makes this an ideal time to establish our leadership in the space.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be a part of the front lines and play an important role in bridging the gap between our Customers, Indico product management, solution engineering, dev ops and product engineering teams. Your work will involve interacting directly with Customers to build Client/Vendor relationships, supporting their use of Indico IPA and showcase features of the Indico platform that will promote the expansion of Indico within that Company. You will also be responsible for managing the onboarding of new Customers and ensuring that their use cases that leverage Indico IPA are successful. Each customer presents new challenges and requirements, because of this the ideal candidate will be able to adapt quickly to each new situation and design solutions that not only showcases Indico’s machine learning platform, but also be an advocate for the Customer within Indico to help promote their requirements and feedback recommendations to the necessary Indico Teams.
- Project manage new Customer onboardings
- Interact with business owners, qualified users and stakeholders, finding the best way to solve their needs with Indico IPA
- Communicate and help train Customers to ensure that they are comfortable with the adoption of the Indico machine learning platform
- Master demonstrating the Indico IPA product to new Customer users and help educate them on how it can be used to meet their business needs
- Think critically about new ways to visualize data and make the machine learning process more relatable to end users
- Be an advocate to the Customer to provide feedback to product management and marketing as we find gaps in existing product capabilities
- Record and maintain records of Customer report bugs, feature requests and their resolutions.
- Self-directed and active learner
- Comfortable with public speaking and presentation skills
- Deep desire to connect with users and help make machine learning a more accessible technology
- Experience and desire to work with less technical users to help them understand various aspects of technology
- Hands on experience with ticket tracking systems such as: Jira, Hubspot, Salesforce or other CRM platforms
- 5 years Customer Success or Customer Support experience within a software organization
Indico is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.
The use of external recruiters/staffing agencies requires prior approval from our People Operations Team. The People Operations Team at Indico requests that external recruiters/staffing agencies not to contact Indico employees directly in an attempt to present candidates. Complying with this request will be a factor in determining future professional relationships with Indico.
Indico will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than candidates themselves for either current or future positions. Submission of unsolicited resumes in advance of an agreement between the People Operations Team and the external recruiter/staffing agency does not create any implied obligation on the part of Indico.
See more open positions at Indico Data
Something looks off?