Senior Consultant REMOTE
Boston, MA, USA
Posted on Saturday, February 11, 2023
About Indico Data
Historically companies have had to choose between speed or accuracy in their intake decisions. That’s a problem because the inability to quickly intake documents in any format and accurately make decisions, inhibits your growth and frustrates your customers.
Choose speed over accuracy and you risk making poor, inaccurate decisions which can increase your loss ratio and lead to noncompliance. Choose accuracy overspeed and you risk losing out to more nimble competitors, frustrating your customers and missing out on new business entirely – this is the intake dilemma.
With Indico Data, you no longer have to choose. Indico Data resolves these major intake issues for document-intensive industries by automating intake workflows for even the most unstructured document types, freeing experts from tedious, manual tasks, allowing them to deliver more business value.
With Indico Data, businesses can now:
- Automate the intake and processing of all documents
- Reduce the cycle time and cost of their intake process
- Increase customer satisfaction and profitability through better intake decisions
Indico is the intelligent intake solution automating critical middle office workflows across insurance, banking, real estate and healthcare driving better decisions with better data.
About the Position
Indico Data is looking for a Senior Consultant to join its growing Professional Services team which is responsible for the execution of pilots, production grade implementations, and overall subscription services. The Senior Consultant plays a key role in our client delivery process and is responsible for coordinating the successful delivery of key customer projects, working directly with our customers, partners and internal teams. As the primary point of contact the Senior Consultant is responsible for ensuring work product development/delivery, providing training support & enablement, and maintaining alignment of customer's objectives. This role reports to our Director, Client Delivery.
You thrive and enjoy working in fast-paced environments where requirements may sometimes be ambiguous. You have always had a natural curiosity for solving complex business problems and find satisfaction in working collaboratively with others to complete critical deliverables and the adventure of getting buy-in from various stakeholders. You are organized and tend to be the person people rely on to get things done in a timely manner when multiple parties are involved. Concepts like Kaizen, appeal to you as someone with a mindset of continuous improvement in all you do. You look out for others and it shows in your willingness to sit down and hear out whatever needs or feedback other team members have in order to foster constructive conversation about personal and professional growth. With all that in mind, most importantly you have fun with it!
- Serve as primary point of contact for projects with customers and/or partners, managing all communications and ensuring overall project delivery success
- Identify, track, and monitor project deliverables to successfully execute projects
- Facilitate client facing sessions related to functional and data requirements gathering
- Analyze client requirements and model performance to develop actionable solutions tailored to their needs
- Manage internal resources and collaborate with Technical Delivery Team on pilots and production grade implementations
- Present and maintain training & enablement materials for specific projects
- Serve as a trusted advisor/voice of customers and/or partners you support, providing feedback to product and other internal teams
- 5+ years of relevant digital consulting experience
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills with a penchant to solve complex technical problems
- Strong verbal, written and public speaking/presentation communication skills
- Proficient in Google Workspace and Microsoft Office
- Self-starter and continuous learner
- Strong history of successful project management demonstrating collaboration across cross-functional teams/client
- Skilled storyteller with ability to translate technical and complex concepts
- Experience with Salesforce
- Previous working experience at management consulting firms
- Experience with writing or maintaining technical documentation
- An interest in Machine Learning/Natural Language Processing/IDP
- Likes to Laugh and enjoys Puns
Indico is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.
The use of external recruiters/staffing agencies requires prior approval from our People Operations Team. The People Operations Team at Indico requests that external recruiters/staffing agencies not to contact Indico employees directly in an attempt to present candidates. Complying with this request will be a factor in determining future professional relationships with Indico.
Indico will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than candidates themselves for either current or future positions. Submission of unsolicited resumes in advance of an agreement between the People Operations Team and the external recruiter/staffing agency does not create any implied obligation on the part of Indico.
See more open positions at Indico Data
Something looks off?