Senior Software Development Engineer in Test - REMOTE
Boston, MA, USA
Posted on Thursday, April 13, 2023
About Indico Data
Historically companies have had to choose between speed or accuracy in their intake decisions. That’s a problem because the inability to quickly intake documents in any format and accurately make decisions, inhibits your growth and frustrates your customers.
Choose speed over accuracy and you risk making poor, inaccurate decisions which can increase your loss ratio and lead to noncompliance. Choose accuracy overspeed and you risk losing out to more nimble competitors, frustrating your customers and missing out on new business entirely – this is the intake dilemma.
With Indico Data, you no longer have to choose. Indico Data resolves these major intake issues for document-intensive industries by automating intake workflows for even the most unstructured document types, freeing experts from tedious, manual tasks, allowing them to deliver more business value.
With Indico Data, businesses can now:
- Automate the intake and processing of all documents
- Reduce the cycle time and cost of their intake process
- Increase customer satisfaction and profitability through better intake decisions
Indico is the intelligent intake solution automating critical middle office workflows across insurance, banking, real estate and healthcare driving better decisions with better data.
5+ Years of Experience required
Remote applicants must be based in US
About the Position
As a senior engineer on our small but growing testing team you’ll help us take our automation to the next level. Your focus on rock solid reliability will help us eliminate product and test flakiness and push toward the perfect balance of running time and thoroughness such that essential functionality is well-tested within practical time limits. You will design and develop simple, easy to use testing tools and processes for all engineering teams with a goal to ensure issue reproduction and root-cause determination is clear as day.
You believe in the value of robust and reliable test automation. You are committed to writing organized, maintainable, sharable code and documentation. You love working with people and understand both the art and science behind giving actionable feedback to fellow engineers. You look out for others and it shows in your willingness to sit down and hear out whatever needs other team members have in order to foster constructive conversation. You're invested in having a life outside of work that is bolstered by a fulfilling job, not dominated by it.
- Design and implement reliable automated functional tests (both front end and API) within cypress and pytest automation frameworks, based on business requirements
- Orchestrate, maintain, and troubleshoot automated test suites within a CI pipeline
- Code review PRs and provide technical guidance and documentation for both front end and back end test automation engineers
- Participate in performance testing and analysis
- Fluent and previous working experience in Python
- Experience designing test automation frameworks for both frontend (Selenium or Cypress) and backend (Pytest)
- Experience mentoring and providing feedback for other engineers
- Experience with Testrail
- Experience with automated E2E testing frameworks
- Familiarity with Docker, GraphQL, Kubernetes
- Likes to Laugh and enjoys Puns
Indico is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.
The use of external recruiters/staffing agencies requires prior approval from our People Operations Team. The People Operations Team at Indico requests that external recruiters/staffing agencies not to contact Indico employees directly in an attempt to present candidates. Complying with this request will be a factor in determining future professional relationships with Indico.
Indico will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than candidates themselves for either current or future positions. Submission of unsolicited resumes in advance of an agreement between the People Operations Team and the external recruiter/staffing agency does not create any implied obligation on the part of Indico.
See more open positions at Indico Data
Something looks off?