Product Manager - REMOTE
Boston, MA, USA
Posted on Friday, May 12, 2023
About Indico Data
Historically companies have had to choose between speed or accuracy in their intake decisions. That’s a problem because the inability to quickly intake documents in any format and accurately make decisions, inhibits your growth and frustrates your customers.
Choose speed over accuracy and you risk making poor, inaccurate decisions which can increase your loss ratio and lead to noncompliance. Choose accuracy overspeed and you risk losing out to more nimble competitors, frustrating your customers and missing out on new business entirely – this is the intake dilemma.
With Indico Data, you no longer have to choose. Indico Data resolves these major intake issues for document-intensive industries by automating intake workflows for even the most unstructured document types, freeing experts from tedious, manual tasks, allowing them to deliver more business value.
With Indico Data, businesses can now:
- Automate the intake and processing of all documents
- Reduce the cycle time and cost of their intake process
- Increase customer satisfaction and profitability through better intake decisions
Indico is the intelligent intake solution automating critical middle office workflows across insurance, banking, real estate and healthcare driving better decisions with better data.
Remote Candidates Welcomed. Must be authorized to work in the US.
Experience Required: 3 - 5 Years
About the Position
We are seeking a dynamic and experienced Product Manager to join our team and spearhead the development and launch of a new product line that allows users to search and compare documents utilizing data produced through generative and discriminative models, as well as text search and corrective labeling. As a Product Manager, you will play a pivotal role in defining the strategy, driving the product development process, and ensuring the successful introduction of the new product line into the market. This is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated individual with a passion for innovation, machine learning, and a proven track record in product management.
Indico has been successfully delivering against our roadmap and as we continue to grow, we’re looking for someone who can help us define, refine, and deliver high performing functionality with shared resources like Engineering, DevOps, and ML R&D.
You have experience as a product manager for teams tasked with such things as market research, competitive analysis, user interviews, and prioritization to get to alpha, beta, and GA release. You like details, finding efficiencies, and ensuring the most robust offering is available for customers, trusting your gut and the data to produce the best product. You can advocate and find ways to build collaborative relationships with customers and across the organization to build excitement for new functionality.
You have strong communication skills to help identify risks, roadblocks, successes, and wins across a wide variety of rituals and deliverables. You like collaborating with cross-functional teams to build brand new, state of the art functionality related to intelligent document processing. You are familiar with what it takes to build and deploy enterprise software at scale. You thrive in a fast paced environment and you like to have fun while working hard and learning a lot.
- Develop strategy for new product by conducting market research and analysis to identify customer needs, competitive landscape, and market trends related to the new product line.
- Define the product vision, goals, and roadmap, aligning them with overall business objectives and market opportunities.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of target customers, their pain points, and user personas to inform strategic product decisions.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including engineering, design, marketing, and sales, to translate product vision into actionable, prioritized requirements.
- Lead the product development process from concept to launch, ensuring timely and quality delivery of the new product line, extra kudos if you understand commonly used search technologies.
- Conduct user testing and gather feedback to iterate and improve product features and user experience.
- Develop and execute a robust go-to-market strategy, collaborating with product marketing and revenue teams to introduce pricing, positioning, and messaging for the new product line.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to create compelling product collateral, sales tools, and marketing campaigns for initial product launch and beyond.
- Support the sales team by providing product training, competitive analysis, and ongoing product knowledge transfer.
- Monitor market reception and customer feedback, identifying areas for improvement and driving product enhancements, enablement, and tooling.
- Proven experience as a Product Manager, ideally working on the development and launch of new product lines in the enterprise B2B space
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to gather and interpret data to make informed decisions
- Strong business acumen and the ability to balance technical feasibility with market demand.
- You have experience as a Product Manager or completing Product Management tasks, using tools such as JIRA, Confluence, Asana, etc. and processes such as scrum and story mapping
- Understanding of technology across different industries, new and emerging standards, IT infrastructures, hunger to learn and understand new technology trends
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, with the ability to articulate complex concepts to diverse stakeholders.
- Team player but self-starter thriving in a multi-tasking environment
Indico is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.
The use of external recruiters/staffing agencies requires prior approval from our People Operations Team. The People Operations Team at Indico requests that external recruiters/staffing agencies not to contact Indico employees directly in an attempt to present candidates. Complying with this request will be a factor in determining future professional relationships with Indico.
Indico will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than candidates themselves for either current or future positions. Submission of unsolicited resumes in advance of an agreement between the People Operations Team and the external recruiter/staffing agency does not create any implied obligation on the part of Indico.
See more open positions at Indico Data
Something looks off?