LinkSquares is a fast-growing LegalTech software company, rated as one of “The Best Places to Work in 2022” by the Boston Business Journal and BuiltIn Boston. We’ve built an end-to-end AI-powered Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) SaaS product suite used by some of the world's most prominent companies (Fitbit, Igloo, DraftKings, Cogito, and even the Boston Celtics).
Contracts are the lifeblood of business and power everything from revenue, obligations, financing activities, and reporting. At LinkSquares, our AI-powered, end-to-end contract management and analytics platform takes the manual, time-consuming, tedious tasks out of the contracting process. With LinkSquares, legal teams save time, cut costs, and improve business outcomes. We are a 300 + person company headquartered in downtown Boston.
Account Manager will support our Customer Success (CS) Net Retention Goals. We are looking for a detail-oriented, financially driven individual who is comfortable with negotiations and can highly perform in a fast-paced environment while remaining organized.
The Account Manager is a key individual contributor to a high-performing team that consistently achieves set renewal and upsell targets. A successful Account Manager will forge strategic relationships with their CS Teams and other internal stakeholders and execute all phases of the contract renewal lifecycle. This includes structuring and negotiating renewal deals, increasing net new revenue by cross-selling and upselling in collaboration with CS, and communicating with end customers.
- Take ownership of your assigned territory and drive renewal engagement and focus on customer retention
- Build out and fulfill customer campaigns aimed to identify growth opportunities
- Drive increased net retention rates
- You’re a team player! You will work closely with your CS and Legal team to prepare and maneuver through negotiations and strategic upsell, cross-sell, and renewal opportunities
- Ability to forecast accurately, with clear next steps and outcomes
- Become a product specialist within LinkSquares offerings to best identify sales opportunities
- Forge strategic relationships with CS and internal stakeholders
- Proactively manage and prioritize the weekly, monthly, and quarterly renewal and upsell activities
- Ability to work to set targets and deadlines
- Obtain appropriate internal approvals, where necessary
- Track and report on pipeline activities utilizing Salesforce and Catalyst
- Provide feedback to further define internal process
- 3+ years of proven experience handling and negotiating renewals upsells, and cross-sells in a high-performance environment
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in a related field
- CRM experience, i.e., Salesforce.com, Catalyst is a plus
- Must be organized, detailed, and process-oriented whilst being commercially savvy
- Ability to build strategic relationships at various levels both internally and externally
Few people have all of the qualifications in a job description, so if your experience is a little different, we still want to hear from you.
Founded in 2015 with headquarters in Boston, we offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision plans for employees and their families, health and wellness programs, a 401(k) plan, unlimited vacation, paid parental leave and more. Learn more here: https://linksquares.com/careers/
For legal teams needing to move their business forward faster, LinkSquares provides a contracting platform for writing better contracts, analyzing what’s in existing contracts, and working better with their team. It differs from other tools on the market with its powerful AI insights, speed to providing tangible results, and ability to help the entire company collaborate better. LinkSquares saves companies hundreds of hours and thousands of dollars by eliminating manual contract processes and reducing the need for outside counsel. For more information, visit https://linksquares.com/.
LinkSquares is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of an individual's sex, age, race, color, creed, national origin, alienage, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation or affectional preference, gender identity and expression, disability, genetic trait or predisposition, carrier status, citizenship, veteran or military status and other personal characteristics protected by law. All applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected characteristics.
Something looks off?