Software Engineering Manager
This is an opportunity to lead the build out of an entirely new function and engineering team at LinkSquares. Our business is growing at unprecedented rates. To support this growth, we are forming a new team, the Technical Services team, which will have the mission of developing solutions to help our customers succeed. You will be a founding member of the team with the opportunity to make a massive impact and shape the future of what Technical Services means for LinkSquares.
As a Software Engineer Manager, you will lead and manage one or more teams of software engineers by providing guidance, setting goals, and conducting annual reviews with each member of the team. You will be responsible for designing and tuning team processes, informing these decisions through feedback, and guiding the team through the changes. Not only will you proactively support the professional development of team members, but you will partner with talent acquisition to identify, attract and hire new talent.
We’re looking for teammates with:
- A passion for collaborating with internal and external stakeholders
- Expertise in developing strategic and tactical plans to deliver on new initiatives
- Enthusiasm for building, growing and managing teams of software engineers to include demonstrated experience providing guidance / coaching, setting goals, and conducting annual reviews with each member of the team
- Proven ability working with all levels of organizational leadership to balance both business and technical needs into a cohesive roadmap
- Meaningful experience working with SaaS offerings or web applications
- Mastery of fostering and leading diverse, healthy teams
- Ability to manage competing priorities while keeping stakeholders informed and obtaining buy in.
- Well versed in using Jira or a similar workflow management system
- Experience with Ruby and/or React a plus
- AWS experience a plus
- Intellectual curiosity and a team-first philosophy are MUST HAVES!
- Ability and eagerness to work in our Boston HQ office 2-3 days / week.
Founded in 2015 with headquarters in Boston, we offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision plans for employees and their families, health and wellness programs, a 401(k) plan, unlimited vacation, paid parental leave and more. To learn more about our Core Values, Corporate Culture and Benefits visit LinkSquares Careers.
For legal teams needing to move their business forward faster, LinkSquares provides a contracting platform for writing better contracts, analyzing what’s in existing contracts, and working better with their team. It differs from other tools on the market with its powerful AI insights, speed to providing tangible results, and ability to help the entire company collaborate better. LinkSquares saves companies hundreds of hours and thousands of dollars by eliminating manual contract processes and reducing the need for outside counsel.
LinkSquares is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of an individual's sex, age, race, color, creed, national origin, alienage, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation or affectional preference, gender identity and expression, disability, genetic trait or predisposition, carrier status, citizenship, veteran or military status and other personal characteristics protected by law. All applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected characteristics.