Manager, Customer Success
LinkSquares is a fast-growing LegalTech software company, rated as one of “The Best Places to Work in 2023” by the Boston Business Journal and BuiltIn Boston. We’ve built an end-to-end AI-powered Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) SaaS product suite used by some of the world's most prominent companies (Fitbit, Igloo, DraftKings, Cogito, and even the Boston Celtics).
Contracts are the lifeblood of business and power everything from revenue, obligations, financing activities, and reporting. At LinkSquares, our AI-powered, end-to-end contract management and analytics platform takes the manual, time-consuming, tedious tasks out of the contracting process. With LinkSquares, legal teams save time, cut costs, and improve business outcomes. We are a 300 + person company headquartered in downtown Boston.
Our Customer Success team is on a mission to help customers grow by delivering best-in-class services and support with the overarching goal of helping customers achieve their business goals. That means you’re solving for the customer every day and enjoy coming up with the creative solutions they need to be more successful.
As the Manager, Customer Success will manage a team of CSMs. You will be responsible for interviewing, hiring, evaluating, training, coaching, and leading a team of new and established CSM's in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment. As LinkSquares scales, you’ll be responsible for understanding customer challenges and needs and driving the vision for our customer experience as we continue to drive efficiencies for our teams.
You will report to the Sr. Director of Customer Success and will work closely with the CS Leadership Managers to help build a team of highly successful CSMs who are able to execute exceptional customer service to our rapidly growing customer base. As part of our customer success-focused, results-driven organization, you will also be responsible for both gross retention and net retention targets.
- Manage a team of CSM direct reports - recruit, interview, hire, and train new team members
- Own your team’s forecast and drive results to meet and exceed both renewals and net retention targets.
- Serve as a coach and a leader, helping to develop the skills of your individual contributors so they are able to achieve their career goals.
- Be a key contributor to the Customer Success Leadership team
- Serve as a point of escalation for customer issues and work to resolve those issues in a timely manner that builds trust both internally and externally
- Manage day-to-day operations, data analysis, goal setting, career development, performance management, and process improvement
- The CSM will have ownership of the entire Customer Lifecycle with key performance targets to customer product adoption, renewals and expansion.
- Be a leader in the customer success organization, with an excellent attitude that inspires others to do their best
Who You Are:
- 2+ years managing a Customer Success Team in a high growth SaaS company
- A track record working creatively problem-solving and collaborating with to create an exceptional customer experience
- Handling escalation issues and building trust with team members and customers
- Delivering strategic recommendations to customers to improve their product adoption and/or marketing
- Comfortable sharing your opinion and trying new things with a track, measure and validate approach
Founded in 2015 with headquarters in Boston, we offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision plans for employees and their families, health and wellness programs, a 401(k) plan, unlimited vacation, paid parental leave and more. Learn more here: https://linksquares.com/careers/
For legal teams needing to move their business forward faster, LinkSquares provides a contracting platform for writing better contracts, analyzing what’s in existing contracts, and working better with their team. It differs from other tools on the market with its powerful AI insights, speed to providing tangible results, and ability to help the entire company collaborate better. LinkSquares saves companies hundreds of hours and thousands of dollars by eliminating manual contract processes and reducing the need for outside counsel. For more information, visit https://linksquares.com/.
LinkSquares is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of an individual's sex, age, race, color, creed, national origin, alienage, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation or affectional preference, gender identity and expression, disability, genetic trait or predisposition, carrier status, citizenship, veteran or military status and other personal characteristics protected by law. All applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected characteristics.