LinkSquares is a fast-growing LegalTech software company, rated as one of “The Best Places to Work in 2023” by the Boston Business Journal and BuiltIn Boston. We’ve built an end-to-end AI-powered Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) SaaS product suite used by some of the world's most prominent companies (Fitbit, Igloo, DraftKings, Cogito, and even the Boston Celtics).
Contracts are the lifeblood of business and power everything from revenue, obligations, financing activities, and reporting. At LinkSquares, our product takes the manual, time-consuming, tedious tasks out of the contracting process. With LinkSquares, legal teams save time, cut costs, and improve business outcomes. We are a 300 + person company headquartered in downtown Boston.
A Contract Specialist is an early career position on our Contract Operations Team. The Contract Operations team is a shared service group that gets our customers off to a great start, and ensures an amazing experience through the customer lifecycle. After all, contracts are the lifeblood of LinkSquares. In partnership with Sales, Customer Success and Implementation we support customers with uploading, processing and troubleshooting of any issues in their contracts. Contract Specialists quickly adapt to customer needs through creative problem solving and a thorough knowledge of how LinkSquares systems work. This is a great opportunity to get in the door at a growing company and increase your exposure to the world of legal technology and software development. Ideal candidates have on-the-job experience in a professional setting.
- Partner with Sales, Customer Success and Implementation teams to effectively onboard and support customers
- Provide contract support solutions following step-by-step documentation and utilizing software tools
- Diagnose software and contract issues and identify and implement temporary and long term solutions
- Manage a queue of assigned contract processing requests to completion
- Help establish project standards and methodologies to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Develop in depth knowledge of LinkSquares software
- Gain exposure to different teams and roles within the LinkSquares organization
- A desire to learn and grow within LinkSquares.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and relationship-building skills
- Ability to independently juggle multiple projects without losing focus
- Flexibility for adapting quickly to changing priorities
- Excellent attention to detail even on repetitive tasks
- Ability to carry out responsibilities in a timely and prioritized manner
- Excel proficient
- Above all else, have a team-first mentality!
Founded in 2015 with headquarters in Boston, we offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision plans for employees and their families, health and wellness programs, a 401(k) plan, unlimited vacation, paid parental leave and more. Learn more here: https://linksquares.com/careers/
For legal teams needing to move their business forward faster, LinkSquares provides a contracting platform for writing better contracts, analyzing what’s in existing contracts, and working better with their team. It differs from other tools on the market with its powerful AI insights, speed to providing tangible results, and ability to help the entire company collaborate better. LinkSquares saves companies hundreds of hours and thousands of dollars by eliminating manual contract processes and reducing the need for outside counsel. For more information, visit https://linksquares.com/.
LinkSquares is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of an individual's sex, age, race, color, creed, national origin, alienage, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation or affectional preference, gender identity and expression, disability, genetic trait or predisposition, carrier status, citizenship, veteran or military status and other personal characteristics protected by law. All applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected