LinkSquares is looking for a Manager to lead our internal Analytics team. Are you passionate about helping companies solve business problems with data? Is mentoring Data Analysts your forte? Do you thrive on wrangling disparate datasets to surface a 360 degree customer journey? Do you dream in data pipelines and SQL? If so, this may be the role for you. This role will report to the VP Operations and be a part of the Operations leadership team.
LinkSquares is a fast-growing LegalTech software company, rated as one of “The Best Places to Work in 2023” by the Boston Business Journal and BuiltIn Boston. We’ve built an end-to-end AI-powered Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) SaaS product suite used by some of the world's most prominent companies (Fitbit, Igloo, DraftKings, Cogito, and even the Boston Celtics).
Contracts are the lifeblood of business and power everything from revenue, obligations, financing activities, and reporting. At LinkSquares, our AI-powered, end-to-end contract management and analytics platform takes the manual, time-consuming, tedious tasks out of the contracting process. With LinkSquares, legal teams save time, cut costs, and improve business outcomes. We are a 300 + person company headquartered in downtown Boston.
- Discover critical business KPIs and establish regular reporting mechanisms to facilitate rapid data adoption
- Partner with stakeholders to perform deep-dive analysis and surface insights on key business questions
- Gather business requirements and hone them into project plans with deliverables that make data actionable
- Communicate the vision and path of successful execution to peers and executive stakeholders
- Implement and maintain a modern data stack to consolidate disparate data and drive data democratization
- Experience leading Analytics teams, ideally in SaaS product company
- A passion for technology and for helping companies solve business problems with data
- Experience with sales, marketing, and product tech stacks and their underlying data structures
- Experience partnering with non-data savvy business stakeholders and synthesizing results into digestible output
- Data modeling and data visualization expertise using tools like SQL, Python, Looker, and Tableau
- Experience building and managing modern data pipelines (e.g. AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Snowflake)
- Familiarity with data platforms and applications such as Databricks, Jupyter, Airflow, FiveTran, DBT
- Familiarity with statistical modeling techniques
- This is a hybrid role working in-office at our Boston HQ 2-3 days per week
Few people have all of the qualifications in a job description, so if your experience is a little different, we still want to hear from you.
Founded in 2015 with headquarters in Boston, we offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision plans for employees and their families, health and wellness programs, a 401(k) plan with match, unlimited vacation, paid parental leave and more. Learn more here: LinkSquares Careers
For legal teams needing to move their business forward faster, LinkSquares provides a contracting platform for writing better contracts, analyzing what’s in existing contracts, and working better with their team. It differs from other tools on the market with its powerful AI insights, speed to providing tangible results, and ability to help the entire company collaborate better. LinkSquares saves companies hundreds of hours and thousands of dollars by eliminating manual contract processes and reducing the need for outside counsel. For more information, visit LinkSquares
LinkSquares is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of an individual's sex, age, race, color, creed, national origin, alienage, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation or affectional preference, gender identity and expression, disability, genetic trait or predisposition, carrier status, citizenship, veteran or military status and other personal characteristics protected by law. All applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected characteristics.