LinkSquares is a fast-growing LegalTech software company, rated as one of “The Best Places to Work in 2023” by the Boston Business Journal and BuiltIn Boston. We’ve built an end-to-end AI-powered Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) SaaS product suite used by some of the world's most prominent companies (Fitbit, Igloo, DraftKings, Cogito, and even the Boston Celtics).
Contracts are the lifeblood of business and power everything from revenue, obligations, financing activities, and reporting. At LinkSquares, our product takes the manual, time-consuming, tedious tasks out of the contracting process. With LinkSquares, legal teams save time, cut costs, and improve business outcomes. We are a 300 + person company headquartered in downtown Boston.
We are seeking a highly motivated and skilled individual to join our team as Manager, Implementation at LinkSquares. A successful implementation is a critical part to long-term customer success, and, in this key role, you will be overseeing the team responsible for client onboarding and implementation of the LinkSquares product suite for new and existing clients. The ideal candidate will possess a strong technical background, excellent project management skills, and a customer-centric mindset. This is a hybrid position requiring regular in-office time in our Boston HQ.
- Manage a team of Implementation Consultants as they configure the LinkSquares product suite.
- Lead and manage the end-to-end onboarding process for new customers, ensuring a smooth transition from sales to implementation.
- Collaborate with Sales and Customer Success teams to gather client requirements and expectations.
- Responsible for the compilation of timely and accurate team reporting and metrics for leadership review.
- Drive successful customer experience by identifying opportunities for documentation and service automation – participating in the development of internal tools and processes.
- Manage team to execute standard project plans for software implementations, adhering to timelines and budget constraints.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams, including development, support, and quality assurance, to ensure successful project delivery.
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of the LinkSquares software products and their business application.
- Provide guidance to customers (and team) on best practices and optimal configurations to meet their specific business needs.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for escalated customer issues during the implementation phase.
- 2+ years of management experience in building and leading customer-facing teams in a high-growth SaaS company.
- Proven experience in software implementation, project management, services, training, or a related role.
- Strong technical aptitude and the ability to understand complex solutions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Customer-focused mindset with a commitment to delivering exceptional service.
- Familiarity with project management software, Jira/Confluence, Salesforce.com, and Excel, or comparable tools.
- Technical aptitude, willingness, and ability to learn new systems and technologies.
- You thrive in a fast-paced SaaS startup environment.
- Ability to come into our Boston office two times a week.
- An embodiment of LinkSquares’ Company Values: All In, Team First, Customer Driven, Do What You Say
Founded in 2015 with headquarters in Boston, we offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision plans for employees and their families, health and wellness programs, a 401(k) plan, unlimited vacation, paid parental leave and more. Learn more here: https://linksquares.com/careers/
For legal teams needing to move their business forward faster, LinkSquares provides a contracting platform for writing better contracts, analyzing what’s in existing contracts, and working better with their team. It differs from other tools on the market with its powerful AI insights, speed to providing tangible results, and ability to help the entire company collaborate better. LinkSquares saves companies hundreds of hours and thousands of dollars by eliminating manual contract processes and reducing the need for outside counsel. For more information, visit https://linksquares.com/.
LinkSquares is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of an individual's sex, age, race, color, creed, national origin, alienage, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation or affectional preference, gender identity and expression, disability, genetic trait or predisposition, carrier status, citizenship, veteran or military status and other personal characteristics protected by law. All applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected characteristics.