Product Support Analyst
LogicGate was founded with a rebellious spirit and lofty objective: to build a modern risk management platform that helps our customers grow by transforming business risks into opportunities. Since our founding in 2015, we've secured more than $156M in four funding series to help us grow into the company we are today, but we're not done yet. LogicGate continues to push to lead the GRC category with our flexible and no-code risk management solution.
We are an outcomes-first company. Our success comes from our high-performing teams, so we give you flexibility to work from where you are. You’ll have the option to be fully remote, work from our headquarters in Chicago, or hybrid, unless the role has specific requirements.
Risk is a team sport, and the strongest teams are made up of diverse talent. We’ve worked hard to create an environment where everyone feels safe bringing their most authentic self to work. We are committed to fostering and maintaining an inclusive work environment where all employees’ views and backgrounds are celebrated, their thoughts matter and everyone feels safe to bring their authentic selves to work.
Our Company core values of Be as One, Do the Right Thing, Embrace Curiosity, Own It, Empower Customers, and Raise the Bar guide everything we do - with our customers, our employees, and all we interact with.
We are proud to have been included as a top workplace by Built In, Crain’s Chicago Business, and the Chicago Tribune.
We are looking for a savvy communicator to join our growing Product Support team. In the role of Support Analyst, you will have a direct impact on the business by guiding, teaching, and empowering our customers.
You’ll need to build a strong relationship with our product, as your knowledge will be a driving force in the success of our customers. Equally important, you’ll need to use your exceptional communication skills to provide assistance to customers with varying degrees of technical acumen.
The Product Support team at LogicGate is small but established. As part of the Product Support team, you will be working closely with your teammates, as well as the wider organization, in order to provide the best possible solutions to our customers’ needs. This role is a great fit for someone who is detail-oriented, passionate about communication, and adept at innovative problem-solving.
We are currently looking for a remote, US-based candidate. LogicGate is based in Chicago and has thus far operated within CST hours. The role of Product Support Analyst is expected to work between the hours of M-F 9am-6pm CST.
What you’d achieve:
- Provide excellent support to customers by handling inquiries, troubleshooting product-related issues, and advising on product best practices
- Follow (and help develop) processes that improve our customers’ experience
- Collaborate with Customer Success and Relationship Management to resolve customer issues to ensure customer happiness, retention, and adoption
- Partner with Engineering and Product teams as needed to troubleshoot issues, bugs, or provide customer feature request feedback
- Assist with building our proactive knowledge resource center by determining training opportunities and contribute to their execution
Attributes of a great candidate:
- Experience in the technology industry or a B2B SaaS startup environment preferred
- Ability to reduce a complex topic to a few simple steps and appreciate seeing customers become more successful because of your help and teaching
- You are quick to learn new technologies and are excited to share your passion for technology and software with others
- You are a skillful communicator, and recognize the opportunity for every interaction to be a positive one
- You always have the customer’s needs in mind and help us find ways of making our processes more customer friendly
- You have excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize, manage, multi-task, and execute projects cross-functionally
- Experience with some of the key softwares utilized by LogicGate’s customer-facing groups:
- Zendesk or equivalent ticketing system
- Salesforce or equivalent CRM platform
- Pendo, Tableau, or equivalent BI tool
- Jira or equivalent PM tool
- Catalyst, Gainsight, or equivalent Customer Success platform
The anticipated base salary range for the role is $65,000 - $70,000 per year + variable + equity + benefits. Actual salaries may vary and will be based on factors, such as candidate's qualifications, skills, competencies and proficiency for the role. Internal candidates who have current pay within or above the hiring range are still encouraged to apply if interested.
Something looks off?