Notabene is on a mission to make crypto a part of the everyday economy. Leading crypto organizations use our tools to reduce transaction risk and make crypto transfers safe. Working across three continents in eight countries, the Notabene team serves our fantastic community of 30+ customers, including financial institutions, fintechs, exchanges, and more.
We’re proud to have the support of leading investors, including Y Combinator, Jump Capital, Castle Island, Green Visor Capital, and more.
We’re at an exhilarating moment in our journey, as regulation technologies (reg-techs) are fast becoming recognized as a vital enabler of the crypto ecosystem. Notabene is growing fast—and we’re looking for people like you to help shape the future rails of the crypto industry!
This QA engineer position is a unique opportunity to impact some of the most innovative companies today. You will operate in a fast-paced environment—regulations are evolving, and market demand is sky-high for new financial products.
As a QA engineer at Notabene you’ll be supporting our product development teams in building scalable, high-quality, and well-tested solutions for our customers. You’ll be involved throughout the full product lifecycle from ideation to release, ensuring service reliability and security through testing and observability.
- Working closely with product, engineering and customer success
- Participating in the release process as an advocate for high quality
- Ensuring the quality of the product throughout the product development lifecycle by implementing a thorough testing plan
- Testing front and backend applications
- Be an advocate for high security and infosec best practices
- 5+ years working as a quality assurance tester
- Practical experience working with Node.JS + Express tech stacks
- Experience building and maintaining CI/CD testing pipelines
- Automated testing experience for both REST APIs and frontend web apps
- Strong English communication skills
- Practical experience working in a fully-remote team (our team is North America, South America, Europe and Asia)
- Curiosity and passion to constantly learn new things
- Ownership and Accountability. We have a flexible working culture, and expect team members to effectively manage their own time and resources
If you strongly believe this role is for you, please apply. Notabene considers a broad array of candidates, including those without blockchain experience. Whether you’re returning to work after a gap in employment, or taking the next step in your career path, we will be glad to have you on our radar.
Notabene is proud to be an equal employment workplace and an affirmative action employer. By valuing inclusion and diversity of all forms, we strictly prohibit and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Something looks off?