Our crypto wallet is used by millions of people to access web3 apps and financial services. As a Data Scientist focused on product anlaytics at Phantom, you’ll be helping our product teams making data-driven decisions. This is a unique opportunity where you'll influence strategic product and infrastructure decisions as we bridge the gap between the blockchain and the delightful experience our users have come to expect.
This role is fully remote; however, we’re only open to candidates based in US and EU time zone
- Empower the company with data - Generate and communicate data-driven insights to influence product and business decisions.
- Develop metrics and experiments - Understand our growth and measure the impact of product and operational changes.
- Work collaboratively - As a member of Growth team, contribute to the company roadmap by working with stakeholders across Product, Engineering, Design, and Operations.
- 3+ years working in product-driven organizations and driving decision-making.
- Demonstrated track record of using data analysis to drive impact with cross-functional partners
- Experience analyzing, cleaning, and preparing reports on large, diverse data sets.
- Experience with experiment design and funnel analysis with an understanding of statistical concepts such as selection bias, probability distributions, and conditional probabilities.
- Mastery of SQL and familiarity with R and/or Python for analysis and model-building.
- Nice-to-have: Professional experience with data sets in crypto, NFTs and DeFi.
Why Work with Us
We are a team of experienced builders with a ton of traction in a big and growing market – our users are so passionate they were hacking their way into our private beta. Only months after launching we've acquired millions of users, and are adding hundreds of thousands every week. We are by far the leading wallet on Solana, and plan to expand to other chains soon.
On top of that, there has never been a better time to work in crypto and on wallets in particular.
- Wallets play a pivotal role: Wallets are responsible for on-boarding new users into crypto, and can make or break the user experience.
- We are moving to a multi-chain world: New blockchains and scaling solutions are coming online and gaining traction, but are lacking decent wallets and bridges.
- DeFi & NFTs are exploding : Interest in DeFi and NFTs has exploded, yet they are still an after-thought in existing wallets.
- Competitive salary and equity
- Comprehensive insurance (medical/dental/vision) — 100% covered
- Stipend for your ideal remote / WFH set-up: laptop, headphones, and any other work gear you may need
- Flexible hours and a long-standing, supportive remote environment
- Monthly co-working space and mobile phone expense
- Unlimited vacation: Take time when you need it (and we really mean it)
- 401(k) retirement plan (although we are not matching at this time)
- Wellness benefit
- Daily lunch benefit
The target base salary for this role will range between $140,000 to $220,000 with the addition of equity and benefits. This is determined by a few factors including your skillset, prior relevant experience, quality of interviews and market factors (such as location) at the point in time of offer.