Senior Account Executive, West Coast
Who We Are
Pixability is the leading AI-driven technology company that empowers the world’s largest brands and their agencies to maximize the value of their video advertising across YouTube and CTV. Leveraging its proprietary technology platform and data, Pixability reduces wasted impressions on video campaigns by identifying contextually relevant, brand suitable inventory and maximizes cost efficient outcomes. Pixability’s suite of solutions have been used by the top media agencies including Dentsu, Interpublic Group, Omnicom, Publicis, and GroupM, and brands such as KIND, McDonalds, Salesforce and Puma. For more information about Pixability, please visit www.pixability.com.
Our Award-Winning Culture
Our team is the heart of our culture. We value innovation, collaboration, and curiosity with a passion for getting things done. We strive to hire and cultivate the best employees and foster a culture of open communication and transparency. We are driven and hard-working, but also committed to having fun along the way with happy hours, team outings, and flexible paid time off. We’re proud to have been named the Global Leader in Video Innovation in the Google Premier Partner Awards (2017), as well as one of Boston's Best Places to Work by BostInno (2019), included in the BBJ Fast 50 for four consecutive years, and listed on the Inc. 5000 for six consecutive years.
The Senior Account Executive/Sales Director role is to partner with brand advertisers and their agencies to align Pixability’s core products with client objectives to uniquely satisfy our client's needs, while contributing to Pixability's revenue growth. Our Sales organization is supported by knowledgeable and passionate individuals that are part of our Strategy & Planning, Customer Success, Insights, and Data Science teams. Our extensive experience working with leading brands across key verticals gives our sellers access to a huge repository of insights and success stories.
What You Bring
- Self-motivation and a drive to succeed within a team environment.
- A minimum of 4-8 years of online media sales experience is preferred, with a track record of successfully exceeding revenue targets and consistently building a strong pipeline across a diverse list of accounts, especially Entertainment, Automotive and Consumer Tech.
- Video sales experience (specifically YouTube or ConnectedTV) with an understanding of the paid social ecosystem and a history of selling both managed and licensed service models.
- Strong personal network with key agency contacts across video, search, social, investment and programmatic teams, at independent advertising agencies, and directly with brands.
- The ability to partner with brand marketers/agencies and formulate strategies based on client objectives and strategically position Pixability in the larger context of larger ad-tech and mar-tech investment.
- Successful experience using a solution selling/customer-centric approach to working with clients.
- Phenomenal presentation skills that bring data and analytics to life with an affinity for understanding and leveraging data to support your clients.
Pixability does not accept/pay fees for unsolicited resumes from third-party agencies/vendors
As part of our dedication to our workforce’s diversity, Pixability is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.