You are responsible for booking new mid-market and smaller enterprise customers onto the Symbl platform. Your pipeline will be built up from inbound marketing leads, BDR leads and outbound leads you source yourself, primarily with prospects located in North America. You will receive support from the solutions team, who are aligned with you to design and prove compelling use cases that are of unique business value to the customer.
Who you are:
- Personable - you build relationships with everyone, everywhere you go
- Focused - you know what matters and apply yourself with gusto, continuously exploring how much faster you can learn and execute
- Competitive - you are driven to achieve goals, you meet and exceed your number
- Collaborative - you communicate with and ensure alignment with your team
- Engaged - fast-paced, high-pressure startup environments excite you
- Adaptable - you are calm and effective under pressure, able to quickly pivot, excel at task prioritization and evaluation of situational urgency
Why we want to meet you:
- 3+ years of closing experience in enterprise class sales experience, preferably in voice-first technologies, APIs, or software industries
- Highly analytical with passion for data, you have a demonstrated track record of metrics and quota attainment
- You are articulate and poised with a clear and concise spoken and written communication style
- You have a consistent track record of identifying customer needs and successfully implementing solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field; or equivalent professional working experience
- Sales experience and working knowledge of APIs
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills, and an ability to persuade at all levels of a company
What you’ll do:
- Develop and close opportunities to help mid-market and smaller enterprise customers onto the Symbl platform
- Onboard, assist, and delight a high volume of new customers growing their Symbl.ai usage.
- Build relationships with senior executives and decision makers across all departments within a company
- Work with each customer to understand their needs and business objectives and help them understand how Symbl.ai can help them achieve their goals
- Track customer usage meticulously across our platform, and facilitate growth each step of the way to drive longer customer engagement
- Provide recommendations based on a customer’s business needs and Symbl usage patterns
- Drive a value based sale, specifically tailored to address the business needs of a customer and with a deep technical understanding of their challenge and opportunity to succeed
- Collaborate with internal teammates to ensure customer success with special emphasis on signup, upgrade, and renewal
- Communicate and organize/escalate issues appropriately including: billing, legal, security, and technical inquiries
- Serve as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas of the product
- Spearhead the development of and dialogue around complex, sometimes custom solutions for customers with assistance from Ops, Product and other teams.
- Ability to persuade executive level management of Symbl’s value proposition
- You’ll also work with cross-functional teams to help align our product roadmap and marketing materials with customer feedback.You will work closely with C-levels, VPs, and Directors of brands, to solve real problems all by taking a solution oriented approach to win new business.
Metrics you’ll move:
Our mission is to elevate the quality of human life through every conversation. How are we doing it? By accelerating the growth of machines' ability to understand human conversation better than humans. The work we do is exciting and challenging. That's why we keep our values in mind, as guiding principles as we navigate the work we do:
- Connect not transact
- Be self-aware
- Obsess over customer value
- Stay curious
- Commit to growth
- Empower each other
- Do not settle for mediocrity
Why you want to meet us
- We are solving the hardest problems of human conversation by building novel and deep tech AI/ML.
- You will have the agency to solve difficult problems creatively, the freedom to explore work that inspires you, and the infrastructure to ensure you’re constantly developing.
- Our culture creates a high-energy and supportive environment with a multitude of growth opportunities, the chance to make your mark, and a team of exceptional colleagues.
Who we are
- We are an internationally distributed, multicultural team of smart, humble, and driven innovators who are constantly leveling up personally and professionally.
- We are alumni of Agora, AWS, Goldman Sachs, Postman, Techstars,and Twillio.
- We are curious, tenacious, and resilient. We champion diversity and strive to create conditions that provide everyone with the opportunity to thrive.
- We move fast, stay aligned, and prioritize connection and growth.
Location and hours
- We are a distributed, remote-first team with centers of gravity in Seattle, Washington and Pune, India. Our intentions for a post-pandemic world are to operate on a flexible hybrid model.
- We embrace work-life integration aiming to unify our work, responsibilities, relationships, and leisures into meaningful and well-lived days. Our culture is one of self-accountability. You are trusted to determine how and when you do your best work.
- You will work on a team with passionate individuals from around the globe. Collaboration at Symbl regularly requires a flexible schedule.
- Flexible for the right candidate
Compensation, Perks, and Differentiators
- 100% covered health coverage for you, and 90% for your love ones
- 100% covered Life & AD&D, and short-term disability coverage for you
- 401(k) with 3% matching
- Continued education and professional development stipend
- WFH and Wellness stipend
- 18 paid holidays
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible schedule
Something looks off?