Account Specialist - Remote
Sales & Business Development
Remote · India
Posted on Friday, April 8, 2022
ABOUT THE ROLE
As an Account Specialist, your core role involves optimizing advertiser accounts on platforms like Amazon, Walmart, Target, and Google to meet their advertising goals, ensuring top-notch support at Teikametrics. You'll also have chances to lead complex projects, conduct in-depth analyses, test internal tools, and share insights with our product and engineering teams.
HOW YOU’LL SPEND YOUR TIME
• Taking complete ownership for a portfolio of accounts – Standard and High Value advertisers.
• Reviewing every account in the portfolio in complete detail to understand the current level of performance.
• Engaging with advertisers/in-country Account Manager to understand their advertising goals and expectations from the program.
• Leading kick-off calls with advertisers and drive discussion using a pre-set agenda, as and when necessary.
• Flawlessly executing end-to-end ad optimization. Analyzing account performance against key metrics to identify, recommend and implement optimization solutions to increase efficiency and meet clients’ KPIs.
• Analyzing data trends and creating keywords lists, bids and budget suggestions; gathering and analyzing data at account/campaign/industry level.
• Monitoring and communicating campaign progress through regular, in-depth activity reports and insights, and then using this knowledge as a basis for future campaigns.
• Working with Account Management, Sales & Marketing and Product teams to identify and solve issues blocking advertiser performance.
• Identifying opportunities to improve our advertising product based on customer feedback, data analysis, and feature gaps with competitive products.
WHO YOU ARE
• Have prior experience in Amazon/ Walmart ad optimization processes.
• MBA in Marketing/Operations with 2+ years of experience in digital advertising/marketing.
• Superior verbal and written communication skills. Advanced computer literacy especially in Microsoft Office applications – Excel, Access, Word and PowerPoint.
• Experience in data analysis, either professional experience or through your education.
• Desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment.
• Demonstrated high attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
• Must be willing to work in shifts to cater to global markets.
• Must have managed global clients along with owning individual performance goals.
• Passionate about online business, e-commerce and Sales/Onboarding support.
We’ve Got You Covered
• Every Teikametrics employee is eligible for company equity
• Remote Work – flexibility to work from home or from our offices + remote working allowance
• Broadband reimbursement
• Group Medical Insurance – Coverage of INR 7,50,000 per annum for a family
• Crèche benefit
• Training and development allowance
The job description is representative of typical duties and responsibilities for the position and is not all-inclusive. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned in accordance with business needs. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. A background check will be conducted after a conditional offer of employment is extended. #LI-Remote