eCommerce Media Analyst - US Remote
Marketing & Communications, IT
Boston, MA, USA · Remote
Posted on Friday, January 27, 2023
ABOUT THE ROLE
Teikametrics is looking for an eCommerce Media Analyst to join our incredibly fast-growing global enterprise managed services team. As a part of the team, you’ll work closely with amazing high growth brands across multiple eCommerce advertising platforms. In this client-facing role, You’ll be contributing to the exciting growth and scale of Teikametrics. This includes helping shape our operations, community, and culture of hard-working, empathetic, and incredibly fun and talented team members.
HOW YOU'LL SPEND YOUR TIME
- Execute Amazon Advertising Campaigns: Manage campaign creation and Amazon advertising investment for multiple direct-response ad types across a portfolio of ~5-10 clients. Deliver consistent quarter-on-quarter growth in client advertising performance and investment.
- Drive client strategy from data: Source and analyze data through the use of tools such as Excel to provide services as needed. Design reporting methods, concentrated on data visualization, to develop insights into brand performance that are not readily evident through creative and strategic thinking.
- Solve for process inefficiencies: Develop tools, processes, and reporting to solution for inefficiencies in daily campaign management execution.
- Become an Amazon Advertising, eCommerce, and Direct Marketing expert: Stay apace with new direct marketing innovations coming out of Amazon and guide clients through adoption.
- Be the voice of the customer: Provide meaningful and structured customer feedback to the Teikametrics product, data science, and development teams in order to drive automation of critical value-additive components of campaign optimization and reporting.
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor’s degree - ideally with a concentration in Economics, Marketing, Finance, Business Administration, Commerce, Mathematics, or Communications. Master’s degree in relevant field a plus.
- 2+ year of Paid Search account management experience
- 3-5 years of experience as a client-analyst for a retail-oriented software or services company. This can include a background directly at an eCommerce business, an advertising technology company, or direct-marketing services agency.
- Strong quantitative skills, a passion for data analysis and familiarity with SQL and Excel.
- Superlative communication skills with deep proficiency in professional writing and presentation.
WORKING AT TEIKAMETRICS
Join us! We hire talented individuals remotely across the following states: California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Kentucky, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, New Hampshire, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia & Washington.
More Than Just a Job
Everyone’s work preferences are different but regardless of work style, we like to take care of our people. Benefits of becoming part of Team Teika:
A robust benefits package effective on day one!
Generous stock option packages and investment opportunities
Remote friendly - we hire in 15 states and 3 countries
Unlimited Paid Vacation Policy
Flexible work schedule - work when you’re most productive and effective!
Teikametrics’ AI-powered Marketplace Optimization Platform helps sellers and brand owners maximize their potential on the world’s most valuable marketplaces. Founded in 2015, Teikametrics uses proprietary AI technology to maximize profitability in a simple SaaS interface. Teikametrics optimizes more than $8 billion in GMV across thousands of sellers around the world, with brands including Munchkin, mDesign, Clarks, Nutribullet, Conair, Nutrafol, and Solo Stove trusting Teikametrics to unlock the full potential of their selling and advertising on Amazon, Walmart, and other marketplaces.
The job description is representative of typical duties and responsibilities for the position and is not all-inclusive. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned in accordance with business needs. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. A background check will be conducted after a conditional offer of employment is extended. #LI-Remote