Product Marketing Manager - US Remote
Marketing & Communications, Product
Boston, MA, USA · Remote
Posted on Tuesday, September 12, 2023
ABOUT THE ROLE
Teikametrics is looking for a top-notch PMM to join a growing marketing team. This individual will be a self-starter, highly-motivated, and hopefully have a working knowledge of e-commerce and/or adtech. The ability to create compelling messaging and differentiated content assets to support awareness creation and demand generation for all go-to-market channels, is a core competency. Experience in bringing new products to market and a passion for driving effective sales enablement is expected. This role will report directly to the VP of Marketing.
HOW YOU’LL SPEND YOUR TIME
• Become an expert on our customers, the market, adtech, and our competition across regions where Teikametrics provides its platform.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams (including marketing, product, sales and client success) to create the strategic map for marketing engagements with our target prospects.
• Develop a deep understanding of our market through market research, market problem definition, market sizing and business competitive analysis resulting in a market requirements document that feeds into the product strategy.
• Define customer segments, use cases/scenarios, buyer personas to build positioning, targeting, pricing and messaging specific to Teikametrics customers.
• Understand customer pain points, value drivers, use cases in order to define clear and compelling value propositions, competitive differentiation and customer success stories for the market.
• Create strategies for new product launches and execute go-to-market for core and partner channels.
• Create ecommerce-specific offers and messages that are compelling, relevant and differentiated for Teikametrics.
• Actively investigate high-potential product marketing opportunities to test and incorporate into channel strategy (i.e. audience / creative / landing page - optimizations).
• Have strong copywriting and content writing abilities.
WHO YOU ARE
• A degree isn’t required, relevant startup experience and demonstrated past performance / results will be considered alongside formal education.
• Highly motivated energetic self-starter, passionate and deeply knowledgeable about the e-commerce space, with a strong vision on where the markets are headed.
• 3-5 years combined work experience with B2B customer segments, in advertising tech, SaaS, and/or relevant ecommerce industries.
• Strong analytical, communication, organizational, presentation and leadership skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, qualitative analysis skills, and project management skills required.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with experience leading cross functional teams and interacting with technical, non-technical, professional, and executive levels.
• Experience creating go-to-market positioning and strategies in software.
• Ability to craft compelling stories, collateral, and tools around technology products and services for both business and technical buyers.
• Technically savvy and intellectually curious about new technologies and how they work/enable new customer solutions.
WORKING AT TEIKAMETRICS
Join us! We hire talented individuals remotely across the following states: California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Kentucky, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, New Hampshire, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia & Washington.
More Than Just a Job
Everyone’s work preferences are different but regardless of work style, we like to take care of our people. Benefits of becoming part of Team Teika:
• Competitive cash
• A robust benefits package effective on day one!
• Generous stock option packages and investment opportunities
• Remote friendly - we hire in 15 states and 3 countries
• Unlimited Paid Vacation Policy
• Flexible work schedule - work when you’re most productive and effective!
Teikametrics’ AI-powered Marketplace Optimization Platform helps sellers and brand owners maximize their potential on the world’s most valuable marketplaces. Founded in 2015, Teikametrics uses proprietary AI technology to maximize profitability in a simple SaaS interface. Teikametrics optimizes more than $8 billion in GMV across thousands of sellers around the world, with brands including Munchkin, mDesign, Clarks, Nutribullet, Conair, Nutrafol, and Solo Stove trusting Teikametrics to unlock the full potential of their selling and advertising on Amazon, Walmart, and other marketplaces.
The job description is representative of typical duties and responsibilities for the position and is not all-inclusive. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned in accordance with business needs. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. A background check will be conducted after a conditional offer of employment is extended. #LI-Remote