VP of Marketing
Marketing & Communications
Boston, MA, USA · Remote
Posted on Tuesday, October 3, 2023
ABOUT THE ROLE
Teikametrics is looking for its next Marketing leader to grow the Marketing team and propel our high growth to $B+ and beyond! Reporting to the CRO, this strategic and hands-on Marketing leader will be responsible for leading our fast-growing marketing team and delivering all marketing strategies and tactics at Teikametrics, producing ongoing customer, company, and client growth as well as the adoption of our FlyWheel platform. This includes leadership of our GTM strategy and execution, external communications/content, demand generation, sales/channel enablement, and alignment to a Product Led Growth business model.
You will continue to build and drive the scale of our marketing organization to support Teikametrics’ growth to $70M+ in ARR while evolving and enhancing our story to share our vision for an AI-powered Marketplace Optimization Platform with the world. The role requires the ability to bring the voice of the customer and the prospect into the sales cycle and to build and maintain a team that creates and tells stories that deliver clarity, awareness, consideration, purchase, and ongoing learning and advocacy again to ultimately, grow Teikametrics.
HOW YOU’LL SPEND YOUR TIME
- Develop, manage & mentor Brand/Content, Demand (aka Growth), and Product Marketing teams into a world-class marketing organization that is inspired to achieve marketing & company goals
- Build a strategic marketing plan with innovative campaigns that are driven by performance and influencer marketing, creative online efforts, brand & digital marketing, as well as community building
- Aligning our organization around customer centricity, using data and analytics to deliver delightful experiences
- Develop a comprehensive cross-platform digital engagement strategy that inspires excitement, loyalty and ultimately drives significant new customer and revenue growth
- Partnering closely with Product and Sales leadership to enhance and align on growth targets
- Partner closely with Content to develop a creative strategy in line with the overall Teikametrics values in order to increase brand visibility and awareness, ultimately driving audience reach and maximizing revenue
WHO YOU ARE
- A dynamic leader with 10+ years of marketing experience (3-5 years experience as a Senior Director of Marketing, or previously VP) that has built and led a complex and dynamic marketing organization at a high growth company
- 5+ years prior experience at a top SMB / MM B2B SaaS / Consumer SaaS organization
- An individual with 10+ years of experience in scaling and building a complex marketing team based on a Product-Led SaaS model
- A marketing leader with demonstrable experience in building and scaling a high-growth software company from $40M to $70M+ in Annual Recurring Revenue to Mid Market 3P Sellers and with a complimentary Product Led Growth (PLG) model
- You are fluent in driving growth in all aspects of complex marketing organizing including confidence in growth mindset to replicate scale at Teikametrics
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or equivalent experience
WHAT CAN HELP YOU STAND OUT
- 5+ years of experience in a leadership role at a top SaaS company in the Retail or eCommerce domains
- Significant and meaningful experience implementing marketing strategies that are fully aligned with the Product Led Growth model
WORKING AT TEIKAMETRICS
Join us! We hire talented individuals remotely across the following states: California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Kentucky, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, New Hampshire, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia & Washington. In addition, we also have remote opportunities in China and India.
More Than Just a Job
Everyone’s work preferences are different but regardless of work style, we like to take care of our people. Benefits of becoming part of Team Teika: Competitive cash A robust benefits package effective on day one!Generous stock option packages and investment opportunitiesRemote friendly - we hire in 15 states and 3 countriesUnlimited Paid Vacation PolicyFlexible work schedule - work when you’re most productive and effective!
Teikametrics’ AI-powered Marketplace Optimization Platform helps sellers and brand owners maximize their potential on the world’s most valuable marketplaces. Founded in 2015, Teikametrics uses proprietary AI technology to maximize profitability in a simple SaaS interface. Teikametrics optimizes more than $8 billion in GMV across thousands of sellers around the world, with brands including Munchkin, mDesign, Clarks, Nutribullet, Conair, Nutrafol, and Solo Stove trusting Teikametrics to unlock the full potential of their selling and advertising on Amazon, Walmart, and other marketplaces.
The job description is representative of typical duties and responsibilities for the position and is not all-inclusive. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned in accordance with business needs. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. A background check will be conducted after a conditional offer of employment is extended. #LI-Remote