Senior Business Operations Specialist
Remote · India
Posted on Tuesday, November 21, 2023
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting to the Revenue Operations Manager, this role is responsible for the day to day business operations. They will serve as the primary operational support and liaison for the growing global Go-To-Market teams. Main responsibilities include operations management, enablement, CRM data integrity, and escalation management. Successful candidates demonstrate the skills of being a process owner, driving operational and service excellence. They will need to be organized, resourceful, flexible, interpersonal and willing to learn.
This position will be on a contract basis and will last for a duration of six months with our organization.
HOW YOU'LL SPEND YOUR TIME
- Act as a Salesforce Administrator
- RevOps point of contact for our teams in India and China
- Company wide point of contact for Ops requests such as reporting, data clean up, system troubleshooting and etc.,
- Create and maintain Salesforce reports and dashboards
- Train/enable new-hires and provide on-going enablement to internal stakeholders on internal CRM systems and enablement tools
- Engage directly with internal stakeholders to understand business needs and partner with global Revenue Operations team to provide solutions
- Support the standardization of systems and processes company wide
- Support Account Territory assignments
- Support the WBR reporting and presentation
- Handle month end close audit
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience with Salesforce and Salesforce CPQ
- At least 3-5 years of relevant operational/analytical experience in a Business Operations, Sales Operations, Marketing Operations, or Customer Success Operations role
- Experience with sales enablement tools, such as LeanData, Clari, Groove, Gong, LeadIQ, etc
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours to support global teams
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly-changing environment
- Ability to be self-directed in finding gaps in training and delivering on the need
- Learns new concepts and ideas (including technologies) quickly
- Ability to work with minimal direction, be organized, have the ability to prioritize commitments and projects
- (Nice to have) Advanced degree in business or related discipline
- (Nice to have) Experience working within a high-growth, fast paced technology company
Teikametrics’ AI-powered Marketplace Optimization Platform helps sellers and brand owners maximize their potential on the world’s most valuable marketplaces. Founded in 2015, Teikametrics uses proprietary AI technology to maximize profitability in a simple SaaS interface. Teikametrics optimizes more than $8 billion in GMV across thousands of sellers around the world, with brands including Munchkin, mDesign, Clarks, Nutribullet, Conair, Nutrafol, and Solo Stove trusting Teikametrics to unlock the full potential of their selling and advertising on Amazon, Walmart, and other marketplaces.
Teikametrics continues to grow exponentially, with teams spanning 3+ countries. We are financially strong, continuously meeting or exceeding revenue targets, and we invest heavily in strengthening the foundation of our organization.
The job description is representative of typical duties and responsibilities for the position and is not all-inclusive. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned in accordance with business needs. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. A background check will be conducted after a conditional offer of employment is extended. #LI-Remote