Agency Account Executive
Sales & Business Development
Boston, MA, USA · Remote
Posted on Saturday, December 23, 2023
ABOUT THE ROLE
Teikametrics is looking to hire a driven, thoughtful, and empathic Agency Account Executive who will have an immediate impact on the growth of one of Boston’s fastest-growing AI data-driven eCommerce software companies. The mission of our collaborative and rapidly growing Agency Sales organization is to help innovative Agencies and their clients grow across eCommerce channels like Amazon and Walmart by providing them with a holistic data science-driven software platform that allows them to take control of their growth, increase their revenue, and achieve their full potential.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Teikametrics sales team is built on the foundation that the right balance of fun, energy, excitement, and the relentless pursuit to exceed expectations creates a winning culture. With a “no person left behind” attitude, everyone works together to help out their teammates so when we win, we win together. This driven group of sales executives will work collaboratively in order to achieve monthly and quarterly revenue targets by providing technology and solutions on the world’s most competitive marketplaces.
HOW YOU'LL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- Use a blend of proven methods and creativity to identify high-potential agencies who can benefit from Teikametrics’ technologies and packages using Teikametrics’ sales tools
- Work closely with your Manager, Account Executives, and Marketing to devise and implement strategies to generate opportunities that fit Teikametrics’ target customer profile
- Become an expert on Teikametrics’ technology and services as well and develop industry expertise
- Compile feedback, learnings, and best practice to not only share with your colleagues but to develop your sales abilities and achievements further
- Contribute learnings and best practices in the sales process to team members to support the success of your peers
- Represent Teikametrics values of accountability and effort
- Sharpen your hunter skill set by finding new business and upselling and cross-selling into an existing business
WHO YOU ARE
- 2-4 years’ experience in exceeding sales quota in a closing role
- Experience in Partnerships and/or Channel Sales is a major plus
- Selling SaaS to business owners and key personas that include C-Levels, VPs, & Directors
- Prospecting key accounts that fit into the ideal candidates for Teikametrics software and services
- Navigating complex sales cycles to create urgency and close opportunities
- Passion for the thrill of a close - this is a true high energy hunter position
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think outside the box to innovate and build new and efficient internal processes
- An organized and disciplined approach to daily activity planning, setting goals and achieving success
- Enthusiastic and self-starting
- Experience with or ability to learn web applications such as Salesforce and other sales tools
- Familiarity with Amazon/Walmart/eCommerce marketplaces- preferred
- Experience with high-growth SaaS organization – preferred
WORKING AT TEIKAMETRICS
Join us! Please note, there is a strong preference for candidates based in the Greater Boston area, however, we hire talented individuals remotely across the following states: Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, New Hampshire, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, and West Virginia. In addition, we also have remote opportunities in China and India.
More Than Just a Job
Everyone’s work preferences are different but regardless of work style, we like to take care of our people. Benefits of becoming part of Team Teika:
• Competitive cash
• A robust benefits package effective on day one!
• Generous stock option packages and investment opportunities
• Remote friendly - we hire in 25 states and 3 countries
• Unlimited Paid Vacation Policy
• Flexible work schedule - work when you’re most productive and effective!
Teikametrics’ AI-powered Marketplace Optimization Platform helps sellers and brand owners maximize their potential on the world’s most valuable marketplaces. Founded in 2015, Teikametrics uses proprietary AI technology to maximize profitability in a simple SaaS interface. Teikametrics optimizes more than $8 billion in GMV across thousands of sellers around the world, with brands including Munchkin, mDesign, Clarks, Nutribullet, Conair, Nutrafol, and Solo Stove trusting Teikametrics to unlock the full potential of their selling and advertising on Amazon, Walmart, and other marketplaces.
The job description is representative of typical duties and responsibilities for the position and is not all-inclusive. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned in accordance with business needs. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. A background check will be conducted after a conditional offer of employment is extended.