Senior Product Manager
Boston, MA, USA · Remote
Posted on Saturday, January 27, 2024
Teikametrics is actively seeking a dynamic and customer-centric Senior Product Manager to be a part of the Managed Edition of Flywheel 2.0, driving pivotal growth enhancements for our core business and user base. In this influential role, you will take charge of the strategy, roadmap, and seamless execution of key product growth initiatives, focusing on delivering business value and an unparalleled customer experience. As a nimble company, Teikametrics will rely on your intelligence and autonomy to make a tangible, progressive, and positive impact through products and features, from design to development to go to market to operations. This is a unique opportunity to define and shape the role and product as you go and set foot for a larger product and business charter.
How you'll spend your time
- Develop and maintain a growth product roadmap and strategy in collaboration with engineering, design, marketing, and other stakeholders across the company
- Leverage analytics and quantitative analysis to identify new opportunities to impact KPIs for internal teams and external clients.
- Establish an experimentation process to test hypotheses, then iterate and optimize based on learnings.
- Lead an agile, cross-functional team during the entire lifecycle of product development, owning from product inception through go-to-market plan and post release improvements.
- Set growth goals and KPIs, measure the impact of your initiatives and report performance metrics to key stakeholders throughout the organization.
- Balance stakeholder needs with business priorities, and drive detailed trade-offs over the product lifecycle.
Who you are
- 5+ years of experience in product or program management, product marketing, business development, or technology
- Excellent customer experience intuition. You obsess about customers and can translate customer needs into crisp, detailed product requirements. You are able to develop innovative product solutions that are grounded in a deep understanding of customer needs.
- Demonstrated experience and success in both owning and delivering high-impact products and features end-to-end, from a Product Management standpoint, and driving successful product roadmaps
- Experience contributing to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product, and in capturing both technical and non-technical requirements.
- Ability to work with teams at all levels of the organization and apply concepts to different customer personas and countries
- Bachelor's Degree
What can help you stand out
- MBA and/or Master's degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Recent domain experience with SaaS products, digital advertising, search, personalization, or e-commerce
- Track record of complex and creative problem-solving, and the desire to create and build new businesses
- Strong business intelligence acumen, capable of making data-driven decisions.
- Outstanding oral and written communication.
- Ability to work well with a variety of people ranging in various technical levels
- Passion for building technology that delivers outstanding customer experiences
Working at Teikametrics
Join us! We hire talented individuals remotely across the following states: Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, New Hampshire, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, and West Virginia. In addition, we also have remote opportunities in China and India. In addition, we also have remote opportunities in China and India.
More than just a job
Everyone’s work preferences are different but regardless of work style, we like to take care of our people. Benefits of becoming part of Team Teika:
- Competitive cash (we don’t discount based on location)
- A robust benefits package effective on day one!
- Generous stock option packages and investment opportunities
- Remote first. W e hire in 25 states and 3 countries
- Unlimited Paid Vacation Policy
- Flexible work schedule - work when you’re most productive and effective!
Teikametrics’ AI-powered Marketplace Optimization Platform helps sellers and brand owners maximize their potential on the world’s most valuable marketplaces. Founded in 2015, Teikametrics uses proprietary AI technology to maximize profitability in a simple SaaS interface. Teikametrics optimizes more than $8 billion in GMV across thousands of sellers around the world, with brands including Munchkin, mDesign, Clarks, Nutribullet, Conair, Nutrafol, and Solo Stove trusting Teikametrics to unlock the full potential of their selling and advertising on Amazon, Walmart, and other marketplaces.
The job description is representative of typical duties and responsibilities for the position and is not all-inclusive. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned in accordance with business needs. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. A background check will be conducted after a conditional offer of employment is extended.