Strategic Partner Manager
Ternary is seeking our first Strategic Partner Manager to join our journey to build the best FinOps cost management platform in the market to help engineers, financial analysts, and business leaders optimize every dollar spent on cloud computing in their companies. Ternary recently announced multi-cloud support, self-hosted functionality, and enhanced AI/ML-powered features to take our product to the next level.
As the Strategic Partner Manager at Ternary, you will play a pivotal early role in driving Ternary’s revenue growth and shaping our overall Partnership Ecosystem sales strategy. Reporting directly to the VP of Sales, you will be responsible for structuring, building, and scaling our MSP Partnership strategy, driving customer acquisition, and expanding our market share globally.
- Are a passionate team of people who are devoted to building the platform that would have best helped us (engineers, finance analysts, leadership) with cloud financial management (aka FinOps) in our past positions.
- Have a founding team with deep experience - many of our team members were early employees at the largest of products in the FinOps space and have seen the movie before.
- Have Enterprise customers operating at scale.
- Recently Series A funded with plenty of runway to succeed.
- Proven track record of success with MSP partnerships in both startups (<100 employees) and Enterprises within the B2B SaaS/cloud space.
- Proven experience in championing MSP use cases, and working with Product Management to define, advocate for, and manage the delivery of specific features.
- Strong strategic thinking and business acumen, with the ability to translate market insights into actionable sales strategies.
- Exceptional communication, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Results-oriented mindset with a focus on driving MSP revenue growth and exceeding sales targets, comfortable in contract negotiation and deal forecasting.
- Deep understanding of comp plans at MSPs to help drive adoption within customer portfolio.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and navigate ambiguity.
- Deep understanding of how Ternary can best position itself to provide value to the MSP ecosystem and beyond.
- Collaborate across GTM and Technical teams to align sales efforts with overall company objectives.
- Develop and implement strategic plans and objectives in alignment with Ternary’s GTM strategy.
- Collaborative style and ability to work in a networked organization with virtual teams.
- Develop and maintain MSP deal forecasts and models.
- Leverage and maintain strong, pre-built relationships with key customers and partners.
- Monitor market trends, competitive landscape, and customer needs to identify areas for expansion.
- Work closely with the customer success team to ensure smooth handoffs and opportunities for deal expansion.
At Ternary, we value diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer: we do not discriminate on the basis of racial orientation, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Ternary is a remote-first company.