At TRM, we're on a mission to build a safer financial system for billions of people around the world. Our next-generation platform, which combines threat intelligence with machine learning, enables financial institutions and governments to detect cryptocurrency fraud and financial crime at an unprecedented scale.
- As a Solutions Architect at TRM Labs, you are responsible for delivering the technical win at client accounts. You will lead the technical pre/post-sales relationship, propose business processes and technical architectures, demonstrate the product, and help them integrate and be successful with the TRM platform. Your success is measured by the results that clients can achieve with the TRM platform.
The impact you’ll have here:
- Lead the end-to-end delivery of TRM solutions to clients: understand client requirements, design new business processes, customize the TRM platform, drive integration with TRM APIs, and conduct testing and training to maximize client impact
- Lead technical discovery calls with prospects and clients to understand and document client requirements
- Present TRM's APIs to clients to help them understand implementation requirements and timelines
- Create resources that clients need to integrate successfully with TRM APIs including API docs, reference architectures, and reference implementations
- Own the relationships with technical counterparts and help them solve any issues that arise during integration
- Stay up-to-date on the latest product features, dependencies, and architecture to effectively map TRM solutions to client requirements
- Assess and synthesize client needs that arise during implementation to inform product roadmap
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of pre-and post-sales experience, either as a sales engineer, solutions engineer/architect, customer success engineer, or a consultant
- Strong empathy and customer orientation. You are able to demonstrate technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences, build value with end users, and drive solutions over the line
- Experience working with engineers and project managers on the implementation, testing, and customization of API-based SaaS products
- In-depth understanding of APIs, databases, and developer tools
- Experience in Enterprise SaaS, data analytics, payments, and/or ML/AI technologies
- Exceptional ability to structure problems and identify the most critical issues to prioritize
- High degree of initiative and attention to detail, including completing multiple tasks simultaneously and functioning with minimal supervision
- Previous software development experience in backend web development preferred
- **Vertical alignment - prioritizing FIs; then crypto businesses; knowledge of all 3 would be a home-run
The TRM way
- We define high-impact targets through customer centricity, prioritization, and adaptability.
- We execute efficiently to achieve our goals through good judgment, velocity, and humility.
- We elevate our team’s performance through integrity, apprenticeship, and positivity.
Why TRM Labs
- Join a mission-driven company that's building a safer financial system for billions of people.
- Do meaningful work alongside a bright and humble team.
- Develop world-class products that are trusted by leading institutions and agencies.
- Tackle novel challenges in blockchain, data science, and threat intelligence.
- We've raised $150M from JPMorgan Chase, Visa, PayPal, Tiger Global, Bessemer, among others.
- Enjoy a remote-first workplace with hubs in San Francisco, Washington, DC, and London.
- Remote-first work environment, with optional in-person offices
- Regular team off-sites and retreats
- Competitive salaries and stock options
- Premium health, dental, and vision insurance
- FSA, HSA ,and 401K programs
- Life & disability coverage
- Generous paid time for vacation, volunteering, sick leave, and parental leave
- Fitness, co-working, and home office reimbursements
- Fertility, professional coaching, and mental health resources
We encourage you to reach out even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Do not worry about picking exactly the right job; we can always explore other options after starting the conversation. Your passion and interests will set you apart, especially if your background or career is unconventional. Join us!
Something looks off?