Regional Field Marketer (EMEA and APAC)
At TRM, we're on a mission to build a safer financial system for billions of people around the world. Our next-generation platform, which combines threat intelligence with machine learning, enables financial institutions and governments to detect cryptocurrency fraud and financial crime at an unprecedented scale.
As the Regional Marketer, your primary responsibility is to partner really closely with Sales to understand the dynamics of the EMEA and APAC markets working across multiple customer segments, sometimes down to specific accounts the sales team is going after). you will then help them come up with a plan to ‘crack them’ and get them over the line — be that through events (sponsored and hosted), webinars, content, personalized outreach/direct mail or other tactics and channels. You will own campaign planning, then coordinate across other members of the marketing org to get content and campaign assets produced and deployed in market.
What you'll be doing at TRM:
- Partner with Product Marketers to identify market requirements/opportunities and ensure strong alignment with Sales in developing go-to-market plans and multi-channel campaigns
- Identify and execute acquisition-focused events, including third-party events and sponsorships, webinars, roadshows, roundtables, and workshops
- Work on and executing mid and lower-funnel regional marketing programs to accelerate leads and opportunities through the funnel, leveraging deliverables from content and product marketers, working closely with digital marketing, and partnering with the sales organization to promote an account-based mindset
- Identify and develop region-specific acquisition channels and opportunities, with a focus on including trade associations and industry/regulatory bodies
- Refine and document the workings of our field marketing programs and events alongside the team, helping us scale our program across the globe
- 3 - 5 years experience in field or related marketing roles for B2B organizations
- Marketing experience to customers in government, financial institutions/fintech space or related sectors
- Experience developing and localizing marketing plans at the regional or country level in UK, EMEA and/or APAC
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Based in EMEA, ideally in the UK
The TRM way
- We define high-impact targets through customer centricity, prioritization, and adaptability.
- We execute efficiently to achieve our goals through good judgment, velocity, and humility.
- We elevate our team’s performance through integrity, apprenticeship, and positivity.
Why TRM Labs
- Join a mission-driven company that's building a safer financial system for billions of people.
- Do meaningful work alongside a bright and humble team.
- Develop world-class products that are trusted by leading institutions and agencies.
- Tackle novel challenges in blockchain, data science, and threat intelligence.
- We've raised $150M from JPMorgan Chase, Visa, PayPal, Tiger Global, Bessemer, among others.
- Enjoy a remote-first workplace with hubs in San Francisco, Washington, DC, and London.
- Remote-first work environment, with optional in-person offices
- Regular team off-sites and retreats
- Competitive salaries and stock options
- Premium health, dental, and vision insurance
- FSA, HSA ,and 401K programs
- Life & disability coverage
- Generous paid time for vacation, volunteering, sick leave, and parental leave
- Fitness, co-working, and home office reimbursements
- Fertility, professional coaching, and mental health resources
We encourage you to reach out even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Do not worry about picking exactly the right job; we can always explore other options after starting the conversation. Your passion and interests will set you apart, especially if your background or career is unconventional. Join us!
Something looks off?