Vice President of Marketing
UPshow is the leading on-premise entertainment and performance marketing platform that develops branded digital networks for brick-and-mortar businesses. Its front-of-house and back-of-house solutions provide interactive digital marketing, entertainment, and communications to drive measurable outcomes. Founded in 2015, UPshow reaches audiences through more than 30,000 screens in businesses worldwide. Key customers include Buffalo Wild Wings, Dave & Busters, Smile Doctors, Crunch Fitness, ATI Physical Therapy, Burger King, and Sodexo.
About the Role:
This is an exciting opportunity for an innovative B2B SaaS marketer to lead a team responsible for the development and execution of multi-touch demand gen programs that are key to the company’s revenue growth. While UPshow’s ABM foundation is in place, we’re looking for an energetic + analytical leader to take charge and implement their own playbook.
This person should have an exceptional track record of success building and leading an ROI-focused marketing function (people, process, and infrastructure) and implementing cohesive performance-based marketing programs focused on new customer acquisition. This position reports directly to the CEO.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field; MBA preferred.
- 10+ years of relevant B2B technology marketing experience primarily in digital and software companies.
- Proven execution against performance targets in addition to tracking and delivering on key operational metrics (e.g., acquisition, engagement, conversion, return on investment) and effectively managing budgets.
- Strong expertise in value proposition messaging and positioning, persona development, and brand tracking.
- Demonstrated ability to attract, lead, motivate, and manage high-performance teams.
- Strong data interpretation and analytics skills with deep knowledge of marketing analytics and attribution model development.
- Experience managing internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrated expertise in developing and implementing comprehensive marketing strategies that effectively drive brand awareness, customer acquisition, and revenue growth.
- Excellent analytical, quantitative reasoning, and strategic skills.
- Exceptional people/communication skills.
- An action-oriented leader with a high sense of urgency and a hands-on, roll-up-your-sleeves approach.
- High energy, driven, confident (but not arrogant) with the ability to establish instant credibility and rapport across the company.
- Data-driven marketer focused on business outcomes.
- Confident, passionate, and “lead by example” leader with a strong track record of establishing, developing, and retaining a high-performing and collaborative marketing team.
- Strong, confident presence with the ability to partner with executives across the business to drive critical initiatives with a level-headed and persistent demeanor.
- Strong track record of consistent career progression and increased responsibilities.
- Comfortable in a nimble, fast-paced environment with an orientation of doing more with less.
- Translate a strategic marketing plan into actionable quarterly targets and initiatives.
- Partner with the Chief Revenue Officer to align ABM strategy with the sales team’s defined books of business.
- Create and implement a performance-based demand generation strategy that utilizes content, digital, and drip campaigns.
- Implement a lead-scoring strategy to drive customer acquisition.
- Develop go-to-market strategy, value proposition, and product marketing strategies that compel prospects to buy and educate the market on the necessity of UPshow’s solutions.
- Leverage current customer and industry market data to drive decision-making for product positioning and messaging to differentiate from competitors.
- Own segmentation, competitive analysis, market intelligence, prospecting, lead generation, product and market development, pricing, communications, and budgets.
- Track ROI and establish measurable KPIs and milestones to continually evaluate performance against standards (i.e., ROI targets, customer acquisition rate, funnel conversion, percent of market, etc.).
- Promote a marketing culture that focuses on data and analytics to drive decision-making.
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive Compensation
- Stock Options
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and short-term disability insurance
- Professional Development Programs
- Access to senior management and mentoring opportunities
- Employee Recognition Program
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid Parental Leave
- Mental Health and Recharge Days
- 401k Match
- Pre-tax Transportation
- Summer Fridays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Virtual Social Events including: Team Wins and Highlights from the Month, Cultural and Diversity Spotlights, and Happy Hours
This is a chance for you to join a challenging and inspiring environment where you will have the possibility to make a daily impact. Every day you will work alongside helpful and down-to-earth colleagues who are dedicated and ambitious. Together we create an innovative environment that drives UPshow forward. If you are the right person for the role you will be part of a fantastic journey in a dynamic, high-growth business.
We look forward to your application.
UPshow is an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
We are always committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. Discrimination is not welcome on the basis of any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we work.