Junior QA Engineer
As a Junior QA Engineer, you will be part of an agile team to help them meet our standards for quality.
This involves creating and executing test plans and automated tests, by themselves, and in collaboration with their team. You will also assist in reproducing bugs that are reported, to help with their resolution.
You will participate in team planning and design stages, to help the team build the best solutions that are also testable. This includes leveraging development environments and building automated tests, fixtures, and test data, in collaboration with their team and others.
Essential Duties and responsibilities:
- Participate in the full life-cycle of software development from requirements through implementation
- Create and execute test plans for new features
- Diagnose reported bugs from users and work with engineers to resolve
- Effectively communicate status and timeline to technology team and other stakeholders
- Detect and report possibilities for improvement to product team
- Document test cases, results and new behavior for every feature
UPshow is the leading on-premise entertainment and performance marketing platform that develops branded digital networks for brick-and-mortar businesses. Its front-of-house and back-of-house solutions provide interactive digital marketing, entertainment, and communications to drive measurable outcomes. Founded in 2015, UPshow reaches audiences through more than 30,000 screens in businesses worldwide. Key customers include Buffalo Wild Wings, Dave & Busters, Smile Doctors, Crunch Fitness, ATI Physical Therapy, Burger King, and Sodexo.
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical insurance
- Professional Development Programs
- Employee Recognition Program
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid Parental Leave
- Summer Fridays
- Virtual Social Events including: Team Wins and Highlights from the Month, Cultural and Diversity Spotlights, and Happy Hours
This is a chance for you to join a challenging and inspiring environment where you will have the possibility to make a daily impact. Every day you will work alongside helpful and down-to-earth colleagues who are dedicated and ambitious. Together we create an innovative environment that drives UPshow forward. If you are the right person for the role you will be part of a fantastic journey in a dynamic, high-growth business.
We look forward to your application.
UPshow is an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
We are always committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. Discrimination is not welcome on the basis of any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we work.