Federal Account Executive
Workera is a fast-growing, Series B Silicon Valley start-up redefining how enterprises understand, develop, and mobilize talent. Workera’s skills intelligence platform empowers leaders to make better, more informed talent development decisions. Utilizing computational psychometrics and deep learning, Workera delivers best-in-class computer adaptive assessments with hyper-personalized learning plans to companies across all industries. Global organizations, including Samsung, Siemens Energy, and the US Air Force, use the platform to intelligently invest in and support their talent.
Our founders are Kian Katanforoosh, an award-winning Stanford Computer Science Lecturer who has taught AI to over 1 million people and our Chairman is Dr. Andrew Ng, co-founder of Coursera (NYSE: COUR), CEO of DeepLearning.AI, and founding lead of the Google Brain project.
About The Role
We are seeking a highly motivated and results-driven Federal Account Executive to join our rapidly expanding sales team. Your focus will be on our Government and Federal clients across the U.S. You will be responsible for identifying and developing new business opportunities, managing the sales cycle from start to finish, developing existing relationships, and ensuring customer satisfaction.
🧠 Here’s what you’ll do:
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities within the government sector, primarily at the federal, state, and local levels.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key decision-makers, stakeholders, and influencers within the government sector.
- Conduct research and analysis of market trends, competitors, and industry developments to develop sales strategies and tactics.
- Create and deliver presentations and proposals to potential customers, highlighting the benefits of our products and services.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including marketing, product, and customer success, to ensure a seamless customer experience.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of sales activity and performance metrics.
⚒️ We hope you have:
- 3-5+ years of sales experience in the government sector, preferably within the HR technology space.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales targets and driving revenue growth from new business and existing customers.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships and influence decision-makers.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze market trends and customer needs to develop effective sales strategies and tactics.
- Experience selling growth-stage products, and enterprise platforms/ solutions to IT, Engineering, Learning, C-suite, and tech-leader decision-makers.
- Being a self-starter and can comfortably navigate ambiguity without guidance.
- Previous military and/ or veteran status would be preferred but not required.
At Workera, we value diversity and strive to create a welcoming and inclusive environment for all employees. If you’re passionate about AI and upskilling, and want to be part of a dynamic and innovative team, we’d love to hear from you!
🌎 US - PT | MT | CT | ET
Workera’s vision is to help humanity measurably close the skills gap. We’re learners, dreamers, and game-changers. Join us to bring everyone the opportunity to achieve their fullest potential!
At Workera we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation, and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Workera believes that diversity and inclusion among our employees are critical to our success as a company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. Selection for employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.